(17)Wedding

Travis's POV
It was my wedding day with Katelyn! I never would've thought of marrying her. I brushed off my tux and walked to my spot, the music was playing and I was EXTREMELY nervous. While I walked. On the way to my spot my dad whispered to me "you scored a nice one!" Dad whispered. I smirked to myself and stood there, waiting for Katelyn. Abby walked out with Levin and was throwing flowers at people. She was so cute! Jeffery eventually told Abby to throw the flowers at the ground and not at the people. Katelyn and her dad walked up to me and Katelyn smiled as she walked to her spot. Her dad sat down next to her mom.
**********
"Any objections?" I cringed at the words, unable to fathom at a world without Katelyn. "I OBJECT!!!" Katelyn's mom yelled. Everyone gasped. Katelyn fell down on the floor and started crying. I was holding back my tears as I sat next to her and tried to comfort her. "I DON'T WANT MY BABY TO MARRY THIS HIPPY!" Katelyn's mom continued. "MY IRENE YOU LITTLE WITCH!!!! SIT DOWN, THIS IS MY SHIP!!!" Aphmau yelled. "OK let's continue!!!" The person said. "Katelyn, do you take Travis to be your husband?" He asked "I-I don't!" She yelled. Everyone gasped, I was broken! "IM JUST JOKING!! I DO!!" Katelyn yelled. I sighed in relief "Travis, do you--" "I do!" I interrupted "okay.. you may now kiss the bride. I dipped kissed her and we headed off to our honeymoon! "BYE!!!" Katelyn yelled as we got in the just married car.