(16)The Party

5 months later.....
Katelyn's POV
I was so excited! Me and Travis's wedding is in 1 week and today is the bachelor party and the bachelorette party! Sorry I don't know how to spell that XD
"TRAVIS!!" I yelled, you could hear echo's of TRAVIS bouncing off the walls. "What?" He asked, scratching his forehead. "What if I don't fit in this dress?!" I asked, scrunching my finger against his chest. "Well we will return it and get a different one" Travis answered, pulling me into a kiss. "Come on we have to go!" I yelled at Travis.
Time skip to the insane parts of the story!
I thought this party would be a nice little get together, boy was I wrong. Kawaii~Chan, Emmalyn, Me, and Aphmau were the only ones not drinking. I walked my way over to them. "Katelyn~Sama, this is a very intense party!" Kawaii~Chan giggled. "To intense to read!" Emmalyn groaned. "It's a party, we are supposed to have fun!" Aphmau laughed. "Yeah!" I giggled, playfully shoving Emmalyn. "Fine! I'll go have fun!" Emmalyn smiled, doing a really silly hair flip. BOOM CRASH!!!!!!
We all turned our heads towards the stage, there was Lucinda pulling herself off the ground "IM OKAY!!!" She yelled. "Bye Pregnancy buddies!" I said to them and walked my way over to Cadenza "CADENZA!!!" I yelled, she turned her attention to me "NO DRINKING your pregnant!" I continued. "I only had one drink!" Cadenza laughed. The boys finally arrived! "EVERYONE GATHER AROUND, IM GIVING OUT THE PARTS!" I yelled. Everyone walked over to me, including the boys.
"
Cadenza - Bridesmaid
Aphmau - maid of honor
Kawaii~Chan - bridesmaid
Emmalyn - bridesmaid
Lucinda - bridesmaid
Nicole - bridesmaid
Laurance - best man
Dante - groomsmen
Garroth - groomsmen
Aaron - groomsmen
Jeffory - groomsmen
Abby - flower girl
Levin - ring bearer
"
I said, reading off of a list. "OMG CAN YOU FANGIRL MORE?!" Aphmau yelled. "What do I do?" Abby asked me. "Abby, you wear a cute dress and throw flowers!" I told Abby. Jeffory walked over "so, after everything I've put you through I still get to be in your wedding?" Jeffory asked. "One small mistake doesn't break a good friendship!" I laughed.
$$$$$$$$$
Everyone left except Kawaii~Chan, Cadenza and Aphmau. "Let's watch a movie!" Travis said, pushing The Darkness Inside into the CD player. Halfway through the movie Kawaii~Chan attached to Dante.
=========
"How'd you NOT get scared?! I mean look at them!!" Travis asked. I looked over at the girls. Kawaii~Chan was still attached to Dante and Aphmau was attached to Laurance. "They won't get off!" Dante, Garroth and Laurance said. "Oh I didn't see you there cadenza!" I laughed "you guys can spend the night!" I walked upstairs with Travis. "Guys, these are your rooms!" I said pointing at two rooms. "Goodnight!" Everyone said, walking into a room.
***********
Great I was having a nightmare about that movie.
Travis's POV
Katelyn tossed in her sleep. "Katelyn!" I whispered, lightly shaking her. "KATELYN!!" I whispered and kinda yelled. She woke up and whimpered. "You OK?" I asked her. "I-I, it seemed so realistic." She said with tears in her eyes. I pulled her close to me. She buried her head into my chest. We fell asleep like that, cuddling.

I'm sorry! I haven't been posting lately, I am having a little problem with my bus driver and just so you know, I'm technically in middle school.