(25)Time Alone

There's no way that's Zane. "Ma'am, this man gave us information that you know him." The guard beside Zane said. "Yes, I do know him. For my husband I can't say." I replied back. "How do you know him?" The guard asked. "Oh! I'm my village, Pheniox Drop, he was evil." I answered "tell me the truth please!" The guard growled. "Uh that is the truth." I said, tilting my head showing a side of confusion. "Are you drunk?" The guard asked. "No... I come from a village where he's evil and most of the people have superpowers." I told him. "You're drunk." He whispered. "NO IM NOT!" I yelled, turning into my other form. "OK fine you're not, but there's a couples resort we've just finished building... And there's a kids place too!" The guard said cheerfully. I shut the door. "EVERYONE GET DRESSED WE ARE GOIMG SOMEWHERE!!!" I yelled at them. Lillie, Lexi, and Travis got dressed and we walked out the door. Lillie and Lexi stayed at the kids zone while Lexi was playing with her magic and giggling at Lillie who was amazed. Me and Travis stayed by the bar. "How come things can't go back to normal?" I whined. "I don't know but it seems like the U.S. is trying their best to get everyone back the way it was." Travis said. He then leaned in and kissed me, I kissed him back. "I heard there's another snow globe in Hiroshima, Japan." I smiled. "That's weird...." Travis laughed. I stood up and walked away. "TRAVIS WATCH YOUR EYES!!!!" I yelled.
--------------
So I need suggestions for 4 different people... 1 for the uncle, 1 for the dad, 1 for one of the sisters, 1 for the other sister. So what I need is the persons first name and their look for the next chapter!