(30) Outta Here

Katelyn's POV
"LETS BUY THIS AND THIS AND THIS AND THIS AND THIS AND MAYBE THIS! AND YEAH, LETS BUY THIS TOO!" I screamed, throwing almost everything I saw into the cart. "We are going to waste ALL our money!" Travis complained. I could hear the Shhhh, dad! She can't tell what we put in!'s "who cares!" I yelled.
~
"Let's go..." Our cart was overfilled with useless stuff that we didn't bye. "I'm so sad..." "TODAY EVERYONE IS SUPPOSED TO LEAVE THE DOME TODAY!" "I'm so happy!" I was so HAPPY! "OK! Now let's celebrate! Now... Kids can't have wine so let's give them some sparkling water!" I took the non-alcoholic beverage out of the fridge. HEY! I KNOW I DONT DRINK WINE WITH ALCOHOL IN IT! I poured it into two cups along with the sparkling water. I gave the sparking water to Lillie and Lexi. The I gave the NON-ALCOHOLIC WINE to me and Travis.
~
{It is the same day}
I woke up, REALLY HUNGRY! "I'm not me when I'm hungry..." I giggled to myself. I went over to the pantry and rummaged through it. I laughed when I came across a box full of brownies. I sighed to myself and wished that Kawaii~Chan was here, she could make me cookies!
(I was thinking. I need extra time to make the lOOOOOng first chapter of Punches And Kisses 2. So I'm shortening it down to 1500-500... PLEASE DON'T HURT ME! I'm so sorry! I swear the bar at the right ->
Will be so small you can't even see it! Well for the first chapter of Punches and Kisses book two.

~Orange)
Lillie coughed, waking up Lexi. Lillie sighed and turned on the TV. CAUSE THATS WHAT YOU DO IN THE AFTERNOON! "Somethin' bout' you, makes me feel like a-"
~inside Lexi's mind!~
Me: you know we don't do, ©opyright!

Lexi: I'm so sorry Orange!

Me: don't you DARE do it again!

Lexi: what would you do anyways!?

Me: OK... Since you gave me sass. I will out some love~love in your life!

Lexi:I'm only ten!

Me: mwahahaha!
*'*'*'*'*'*

"EVERYONE! HURRY AND PICK A HOUSE!" The intercom yelled.

Everyone ran out of the hotel room, we then raced outside.

"How about this one?"

In front of us was a pale brown house. "Its beautiful!" Travis claimed it as ours. Beside us Aphmau and Laurence had a red house. Across from us Kawaii~Chan, Dante, Neckoette~Tan, Hailey, and Angel. The other side of us was a happy family consisting of a dad named Aaron, a mom named Lily, and a little boy named Brandon.
~inside Lexi's mind~
Lexi: Brandon? Seriously?

Me: MWAHAHA

Lexi: where did you get the name Aaron from?

Me: I have my ways! *mumbles something about MCD and ship wreckers*

Me: nothing...

Lexi: OK... Back to Brandon-

Me: *left Lexi's mind and went back to the story*

Lexi: *sigh*
*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*

"I can't wait to start this new life!" I yelled.
I bet this will be a happy, problem-free life.
~§~

I'm so sad to end the book! But I know punches and kisses book 2 will be amazing!