(13)Fights

Katelyn's POV
I called Nicole, Kawaii~Chan and Dante over for a meeting.

"Guys! Which one of you is dating Dante?!" I asked
"It's none of your business, you're not even dating anyone anyways!" Dante snapped. I growled at him "Dante!" He put his head down "sorry mam!" He mumbled. Was I not dating Travis? I guess he never asked.
"Which one of these girls are you dating?!" I yelled at him "Kawaii~Chan!" He yelled. I gave him a look and and cleared my throat, he whimpered and stuck his head back down. "When did dancole stop?" I asked, eyeballing Nicole "about when you took pictures!" Nicole said pouting "can Kawaii~Chan go home now?!" Kawaii~Chan asked in her usual whiny voice. "FINE GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" They all gave me a weird look and ran out of the house.

Knock knock knock
I picked myself up off the couch and shuffled my way to the door, "hey Katelyn! Wanna go out on a walk?" He asked me. "DO I?!" I yelled scrunching up my finger up against his chest. He laughed at the weird comeback "sure." I said in a normal voice "I want to get out of this house anyways!" He laughed and pulled me into a kiss. I put my hand on top of his lips and said "my dad told me I couldn't kiss anyone I was not dating." He gave me a look like he had just realized something. "Come on let's go to the park!" We raced to the park.
"Woo hoo!" I yelled while sliding down the slide. Travis sat by the waterfall that was covered with trees and asked me to come over there with him, I marched over there with him and sat down "what do you need?" I asked him. "You're the love of my life and I want to show you how much I love you! But first, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Of course!" I yelled at him cheerfully. We kissed and it was a looooooooooong kiss. "Why did you say you needed to show me how much you love me, but first?" I asked with a confused look on my face "because I haven't shown you yet!" He said with a smirk crawling onto his face. I just laughed at him and made my way towards Aphmau's house.
Knock knock knock!
"ME AND TRAVIS ARE DATING!!!" I yelled at her "KAWAII~CHAN OUR SHIP!!!" Aphmau yelled to Kawaii~Chan "AHHHH KAWAII~CHAN HEARD EVERYTHING!!" I got embarrassed and ran myself home.
Knock knock knock!
I opened the door and I got kissed by who? Wasn't Travis but whoever it was I definitely knew him. I punched whoever it was away, it was Jeffory. I then saw Travis running into his house. "JEFFORY YOU JERK!!!" I yelled at him "I love you!" He said to me. I slammed the door and ran over to Travis's house
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!!
Travis opened the door. His face was drenched in tears. "I-I he k-kissed m-m-me!" I yelled "how do I believe you?" He said and shut the door. Those words; made me break apart and die. I screamed like no one could ever imagine then ended up running home and crying. I cried for the rest of the day and the next day.
Texting
(T=Travis K=Katelyn)
K-Travis! I didn't kiss him! He kissed me!!
T-How do I know that?
K-I punched him when he did it! I knew it wasn't you! I didn't want that to happen!
T-Why?! I thought you guys were like BFF's
K-we were but BFF's don't do that to their friends!
T-so you love him.....
K-as a friend! Well we were friends
T-what do you mean?
(LOL JUSTIN BIEBER! No.... Okay!)
K- I mean I love you! And Jeffory can not be my friend if he's going to do that to me!
T-I'll think about forgiving you
------------------------------------