Puffapod

Her mouth dropped open.

No.
Scorpius strode towards the bench in the far corner.

No.

He dropped his books onto the wooden table.

No!

Raking his fingers through his silvery blonde hair he glanced up at Rose, wearing an impish grin.

NO!

"...Rose?"
Professor Longbottom raised a thick eyebrow at her, and she saw that everyone but her had sat down. Rose blushed furiously, silently seething with embarrassment as she hurried to her chair. Her school shoes echoed through the greenhouse, the only noise she could hear other than the nervous giggles of other students.

As soon as She collapsed into her seat, immediately she shifted it as far away from Scorpius as possible.

But even if she had sat at the other end of the greenhouse, she wouldn't have missed the annoying smirk of his. It was impossible to not see Scorpius mouth something unintelligible at another Ravenclaw, Simone Taylor, and she could put rip her eyes away from her as she watched Simones blush, her dark skin glowing, and giggle.

Jerk.

"I hope everybody had a safe and happy summer; now let's get straight into the lesson." Professor Longbottom snatched her attention away from Scorpius, and Rose felt relief as she sunk into the familiar setting of a class.
"Okay class, grab a Pufferpod, and remember my instructions!"

Rose nervously gulped as she shuffled to the front. She didn't  listen to the Professors instructions.

She was too busy catching up.

She tried to stop her hands from shaking as the Professor handed her the large egg, which was surprisingly soft as it rested in her hands.