Prologue

Extended Summary

" It's simple. I want you to be my girlfriend bc I like you, & I know you will accept bc I'm every girls dream & also your new crush."

Meet Bella Smith, a new student to her school but quick to adopt her official nickname 'The Stupid Clumsy Nerd'. But at least everything was ok until she met The bad boy of the school & his follower queen bee group.

Meet Jacob Anderson, The bad boy of the school who is followed by the girls & boy from his batch. He is arrogant, selfish, hot 'bastard' as they say it.

What do you think will happen, when 'The bad boy' asked 'The stupid clumsy nerd' to be his girlfriend after 'The Queen B' plus her friends want to befriend her?

💔 Or ❤️?!?

A story of trust, relationship, friendship, heartbreak, Highschool life & so on.

Let's just wish Bella the best in her experience of her junior life at her school?

This is not a cliché love story & most importantly it's not a spin off from Twilight! Don't get any ideas in your head its my own creation it's just I really suck at choosing character names.

😊Guys this is my very first book so I would appreciate it if you Vote Comment 'excluding the rude ones' and Share so that it would be a great help and most specially Don't Copy My Book!!! Or else I will make Your life like Breaking down of eclipse well not really but you Get my point right?😉