Chapter Three - Bastard

That's Zac Efron as Jacob Anderson on the media bar😋!

🎀Bella's POV🎀

I didn't hesitate to give him my middle finger, but he just winked at me and continued to play. God! I mean I know I'm not lucky but do I have to stick with dumbass people and situations? Anyways why would I care it's not like I'm gonna get out of it by thinking hard.

Gym ended which means we have to go home, I smiled when I think about going home.I said my goodbyes to Bri and start to walk home, I know what your thinking Ya I don't own a car like almost all population at our school and I couldn't ask Bri to take me home bc I know her house is on opposite dxn so I don't wan be pressuring.
On my way home I start thinking about Jacob, the way his eyes twinkle, the way his teeth brightens, the way...fuck I'm starting to act like all his clingy love sick bitchs and I sure ain't one one of them.

Still walking in my thoughts I heard a car honk behind me, I turned around to find none other than the hot badassssssss himself. Some part of me was happy I saw him again maybe bc of his hotness but some part of me got angry exactly bc he was stalking me.

"Why r u following me?" I snapped. "Babe as much as I hate to be ur reason to cry all night the truth is I wasn't following you this is my way home." "Okay" was all I said. "Well now since I find you get in the car let me drive you home."he suggested. I thought about it, he is very annoying why would I go with him? bc he is very very hot dude and he offers you a ride seeing what you look like My inner mind replied. Even if I was offended by the insult I agreed to my inner mind which means I start walking to his car.

He waited for me calmly and when I was about to open the door, he drove away. I stood there shocked but my mind kept telling me he will return which he didn't. Wow I mean I know he is rude, cocky blah blah but I didn't expect him to be such a bastard. Taking in my current situation I continued my walk home cursing the bastard on the way.

😂Jacob's POV😂

I drove away when she was about to get in my car. Lol as much as I know you would call me rude but I really enjoyed it, I kept driving while imagining her face frowning and then bulges out with disbelieve I mean c'mon did she Rly thought  that I 'the hot specimen' would give Her 'the dumb bitch' a ride? Lmao not even in anyone's dreams. Like even I would bend down standards, I mean who could even like such a fatass clumsy girl.

🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬

🌺Bella's P.O.V🌺

When I reached home I was still thinking about Jacob, I don't know why but I couldn't get him off my mind. I knew I should be mad and forget about him but he is all I think about, his eyes they are so intimidating that you couldn't take your eyes off them wait why am I thinking like this pls don't tell me I'm falling for him bc I want my first crush to be so hot n such a gentleman.

So which means I can't fall for him. Anyways enough about Jacob , I'm having a feeling that I must say sth about my family. I hope you guys know about my mom but let me add sth my mom is such a busy woman as much as her being pathetic she is still the best mom ever for me bc she cares a lot, sometimes more than she should. My dad he is also a busy man but he got things in his way so he is living satisfied I guess but as much as I love him for being my dad  but he also pisses me off almost every single time bc he is too much possessive. I mean c'mon who would want their father sticking his nose in everything they do,see,wish,want ... It's like a disaster but still he is the best father for me what can I say.

"Bella, is that you?" That's my father shit! Oh my god I forgot that my mom went to London this morning for 3 months bc of some job purposes as she said it, well it ain't her first time so I don't care that much. "Yep, it's me." I said.

"Why were u late young lady I have been waiting for you for almost an hour." See that's what I meant by sticking his nose in every single situation. "I know dad n I'm sorry ok? I was just walking bc a friend who was supposed to give me a ride left me there standing n there was no bus at the time."

"Ok but remember this is your warning, you made me worry a lot for you being outside, oh n btw how did u make friends on the first day?" He asked suspiciously. Oh c'mon Sherlock I think that dad has watched lots of 'mysterious movies' as he calls them that now he must be suspicious about everything.

"Yes dad I made friends I know I ain't that social with new people but you don't have to point it out, you know." "I know honey I'm sor-" "it's ok dad anyways I'm gonna sleep so goodnight, sweet dreams."  I was about to walk away but my dad held my face and kissed me on my forehead and said "night child and you too".

I went to my bed and jumped on it landing on my belly-belly and wait for a little moment to finally drift into my dreamland, I wonder what I'll be dreaming of today.

"Bella do you wanna play with me?" My best-friend Nathan asked. "Of course how could I say no to you" I answered with delight. I was 13 at that time and I had the best best-friend ever. Nathan James was funny, smart, gentlemen and anything you could for in a boy at my age so me and him got along pretty well. God we even shared our first kisses at age five while playing as a date. Yeah I have a Hugh crush on him and I don't blame myself for it.

"Then let's start chasing." With that he grabbed me by arm and started chasing me, I on the other hand was running heaviely that I was a little bit far away from crashing on the ground. But my hopes were crushed as he captured me like I'm some sorta prey but put more than needed effort on it. And ladies and gentlemen that's how I landed on the ground dragging Nathan with me so he lied on top of me.

The moment was so awkward so all I did was looking at him with list squirming under his touch. But suddenly he began to lean in down to me and I was more than happy. Oh my god is he going to kiss me if he does it will be like our first kiss (well excluding the one we had when we were five, bc we didn't know anything at the time). He leaned in more and so do I we were a centimeter away so all I have to do is lean in a little bit so- "ohh please Nathan don't tell me you're gonna kiss that ass when you can do lots better like girls in our school."   Both Nathan and I snapped our heads up to see who it is and guess who it is ....

Read comment vote and share and guys please don't be a silent reader for watty's  sake 😉 .
I hope you enjoyed the chapters so far and that you are keen to read the next one, which I think will come soon.
😉💖Love Ya all!!!💖😉