Chapter Nineteen - " Im freaking guilty? "

😥 Bella's POV 😔

She just took a moment of smirking before her eyes were filled with the emotion that I have never seen in her before, Sadness?, as her smirk dropped.

I wished I never asked why. Ohh no don't go there, it's not because  I hurt her feelings. Nope I don't give a shit about that. It's because I noticed that the next sentence coming out of her mouth was leading me to , a dreadful story.

" Do you even know what you did to James? " okay? Now what is she trying to say? Which James is she talking about? Is it the James that broke my heart? Of course it is he is the only James we have in common. why am I being stupid? But why would she talk about him at this time especially like I did something to him? I mean I already told her & the girls about my sad-romantic story with him so , I don't see the point in asking me this when obviously I'm the victim here.

" Huh? "

" You don't even know it, do you? "

" Know what? "

" That you're guilty as shit. "

" I'm freaking guilty? "      Pause      " Guilty of what exactly? "

" See this is what I'm talking about. You Bella Smith are responsible for the state that James is in right now. " she declared. Pfft as if & what exact situation could he be in because of me. Sadness? Anger? Guilt? Hahaha nice one!

At this point deep inside me, I know I'm not in the state of mind to do this convo properly but right now all I could think about is her accusing me of something which happened to him & that's if it's true.

" Ohh really & what happened to him Huh? Did he cry because he misses me? Did he regret what he did to me Huh? " I can't believe that she is making it my fault in this whole shit.

" ARE YOU REALLY THIS FULL OF SHIT! HE DIED OK? HE FUCKING DIED BECAUSE OF YOU & YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE ACTIONS! "

What? Did I heard her right? James died! My James died? I know I have a boyfriend but from all boys I have ever had a crush on he was the one who hurt me the most because I liked him the most.

I can't move a single muscle of of my body because currently I'm standing rigid as a stone statue. & Kesha must have took it as an invitation cause she continued talking the horror in my ears while sobbing.

" You never understood him. You never did. All you cared about was your feelings & not others. You didn't even give him a chance to explain everything-"   *sniff*

"- I loved him. I loved him so much that it hurts thinking about it now. I always tried to find a way to make him happy that he could at least notice me as a girl finally bc in my world me & him fitted perfectly-"    *sniff*

"-but you. You ruined everything. He loved you so much that he lost his manliness but still you didn't notice it bc it wasn't enough-"   *sniff*

"-I've always tried to get him interested in me but it doesn't work with you in it anyway. But one day I decided to just kiss him & act as if it was mistake-"   *sniff*

"-it was going well until you decided to stand at his door looking at the scene. I was satisfied so I kept him closer even if he tried to yank me away.You went to your whatever after that & I couldn't be any less happy bc first I kissed my crush & second you even got upset-"   *sniff*

"-I thought maybe he will change his mind about me but he still tried to talk to you for days with guilt. Heck he didn't even know what got you upset. He stopped trying to talk to you after sometime but still didn't stop following you just to see you smile & me being his friend have to come with him every time he spied on you-"   *sniff*

"-& one day you went away. Without saying anything to anyone. & that crushed him. I will never forget the time he came home crying that he didn't know where you went. I was so jealous bc I wasn't used to seeing boys crying their eyes out just for a simple girl. I wished i stayed with him but I couldn't bc the summer ended & I was supposed to come home for education.-"   *hiccup*

"-then I met you. I wanted to be your Bff so that I can get revenge for making him like that. Some friends from there called me saying he was being alcoholic & he stopped going to school. I tried talking to him on phone but he wouldn't budge. He would always talk about you & I was listening even if it breaks my heart AF. But one day my friends called an-"   *sniff*

"-they said t-that h-he di-ed the day before bc of depression & alcohol. DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKIN' HARD IT WAS FOR ME WITHOUT LASHING OUT ON YOU! Wait of course you don't you have never been in this situation before. I hated your guts before but the new information made me hate you more. You were here having dates with your so called boyfriend when he was buried there. I've wanted for this moment so long to humiliate you & at last I got what I want. You lost the one who wanted you but now sorry babe but no one wants a useless self centered bitch like you!"

With that she finished kissing jake hard on the lips. I froze at my spot I couldn't move away even if I wanted too. But still I turned my eyes to Jacob questioning him while hoping this whole thing was lie. But the response I got was quite the opposite.

" What? I was just doing my girl a favor." He shrugged. I don't think I have anymore reason to stay here longer so with that thought I gathered all energy left in my body & run away from them hoping to go anywhere that will prevent me from facing them.

😔 Hey guys don't you feel sad for Bella, even James & Kesha? All of them have their own story so when it's out like that it's so sad, right? 😥

😭 What do you think will happen next? If you have any ideas comment them below 😊

😄 Anyways don't forget to

Read

Vote

Comment &

Share my story.😃

Till then 👋✋

💗Love Ya all 💝