Chapter Ten - Sleepover

💟 Bella's P.O.V 💟

So right now I am basically sitting in Emma's bedroom facing the girls who have their mouths hanging open waiting for them to finally close their mouth, collect their thoughts & speak what they have in mind.

Emily was the first one to close her mouth & make up her mind. " So what you are saying her is that you had lots of crushes all the way here but you liked only two of them the most. The first one was your best friend who left after some time & the second one was a chill out guy with you but then you found him sucking faces with another girl in his bedroom. Then you moved away to here, right?"

"Yeah it is all right I guess, well except for I didn't move away because of him it was just because of my parents new jobs." I admitted.

"Why didn't you tell me about your two hot prince charmings before?" Emma whined.

" Who said the were hot?" I ask amused.

"Well from the way you talk about them & also from what you said if they mean much to you enough to remember them for life time then they must be hot as hell." Riley explained with a wink at the end.

"Ok as your wishes Misses," I bowed my head playfully faking a royal assistant.

Actually Emma & Riley are hot, the boys are sure hot as hell. I had had this problem for years, I fall in love fast. I don't know why but most of the time I get close to a guy I just imagine different things even with out knowing the guy, like him being my boyfriend & some cliché things etc.

But nothing naughty & dirty I promise, I just have a huge possibility of falling for some boy close to me(excluding family & relatives).

However me being me I didn't succeed in any of them, lol I used have lots of boyfriends now that my parents didn't know which one to approve 'sarcasm'. Anyways it's all in the past so I don't bother thinking much over it.

"Guys don't you think we should go to sleep, it's really late." It was Kesha. I checked my watch to see its really late, I think I really should go to sleep right.

"Yeah I agree with you Bella, it's pretty late." Emily said with a yawn. Oh so I said it loud enough, well I didn't know so it is not my fault. I shrugged & went to sleep on the thick mat on the floor next to Emily's.

"Night guys!" With that the light went off, it's probably Emma because her bed is closer to the wall on which the light switch is settled.

~~~~~~$$$$$$~~~~~~$$$$$$~~~~~~$$$$$$~~~~~~$$$$$$~~~~~~$$$$$$~~~~~~$$$$$$~~~~~~$$$$$$

" Oh c'mon why isn't he here?" I groaned.He was supposed to be here, I should be in a fancy hotel with Jacob My boyfriend, we were supposed to be on a lovely date.

But here I'm waiting for him to come & fetch me. Riley, Emma, & Emily have been here for the past two hours doing my make up & helping me with waiting for my boyfriend.

Kesha isn't here, she called early to told me she have some family business going on ( which she doesn't want to talk about ) & said that she couldn't make it today.

I would have cared about here wellbeing if I wasn't too worried about Jacob's whereabouts. I wonder where he is when he was supposed to take me on a date.

Emily must have noticed the worry on my face because the next thing she said was, " Don't worry he must be on his way to fetch you up for that wonderful date of yours."

"Yeah I hope because I'm really worried right now that he might have forgotten our date." I answered. It's true I'm kinda worried about that. I hope it's not true or else I would be so sad & desperate.

"What made you possibly think that, How can he resist such a girl like you?" This was from Riley. I turned to her & forced a smile to actually look happy about it.

~~~$~~~$~~~$~~~$~~~$~~~$ After 30 Minutes ~~~$~~~$~~~$~~~$~~~$~~~

"Ok I'm getting outta here!" I stood up & started walking to the door. I know he ain't gonna come after now, even though I don't know what kept him from coming & I'm gonna find out.

"He might have gotten an emergency, Bella you can't just go now!" Emma tried to reason. But I'm not gonna stop now, not now! "Yeah you said he might have gotten an emergency so I'm gonna go to him & find out what that was. Goodnight guys!" With that I slammed the door shut & headed to Jacob's home. I reached there faster than I thought, that's when I noticed I run to fast which come to the cause for my reaching there fast as well.

😊Guys how did you find this chapter? What do you think made Jacob backing from the date?😕

💟I hope you are enjoying it so far 💟

😄 Anyways don't forget to

Read

Vote

Comment &

Share my story.😃

Till then 👋✋

💗Love Ya all💝