Chapter Six - "I want you to be my girlfriend."

That's Dylan O'Brien as Ian Daniel on the media bar👍

     💗 Bella's POV 💗

"Ian?"

"Of course Bella bear who do you think I was?"

"No one but how, I mean how did you come?"

"That's a secret, hey ain't you gonna hug the boy standing here!"

"Of course how can I resist!" With that I jumped on him and put my legs on his both sides of waist and was hugging him to death until someone decides to kill the moment.

"Ehhm Bella?"       

"What Ian?"

"Your friend here wants to talk to you."

"I don't care whoever they are tell them to go away I just wanna hug you now."

" I know but that would be rude, wouldn't it? Now lemme go!"

Ok whatever if he doesn't want me to hug him it's ok, but I really missed him. "Ehhm Bella?" Oh so it was Bri, thanks God it was her bc I would have barked If it was someone else.

"Hey Bri meet Ian Daniel my cousin & Ian this is Brianna White my best friend." Ian being him bent down and kissed her hand like royalty and now it was Bri's turn to blush like crazy, Ian must have seen that bc he was smirking. I rolled my eyes at the sight, " Ok guys lets go to lunch bc one I'm hungry and two I'm feeling nauseous by the romantic tension here c'mon c'mon !"

I ushered them down to the cafeteria, everybody near me knows not to mess with me when I'm hungry bc as I said the top three things I love are Maths, food & sleep.

I was rushing down to the café with the new romantic couples when I bumped into someone. Wishing it was a nice person I glanced up, but to my luck it was none other than Jacob black. I was very upset that it was not a good person but there was some part of me who was happy to see him after long time. I shrugged the thought and said, "Sorry!" only to be replied with "hey sweetheart, how are you?"

Wtf since when did Jacob start calling me sweetheart let alone ask how I was. I was about to ask what he was doing when Ian beat me to it. "Who is this, Bella?" "Umm-um h-he..."

"I'm Jacob ,Bella's crush."   "Excuse me?"  "What?" Me and Bri said simultaneously. " Is it true?" Ian asked. "No!" I said at the same time Jacob said the otherwise. "What don't pretend like it ain't true, we both know you will fall for me one day in this year." With that he walked away without giving a glance.

When I turned I can see that Ian & Bri sending daggers on me but I just shrugged them off and went in the cafeteria.

The food was not that much overwhelming but still it's food so I enjoyed it, what can I say I have hots for every food. I was in middle of my food when the bell rung. It's official now that I Really Really Really Really Really hate the bell. "See what you guys did, if you weren't so deep in your new found romance we would have reached on time & I would have eaten properly like everyone else!"

I shouted at them which caused Bri to blush but Ian still managed to reply. "Oh Bella bear if you hadn't been so wrapped onto me like that & if you weren't so busy ogling at your new found crush we would have made it fine, don't you think?" Ok now it was my turn to blush like crazy I couldn't take it more so I ran out of the café to hide my embarrassment but not without hearing their snickering.

I was on my way to locker when I heard someone calling after me I figured out it could be Ian so I ignored him & continued walking, but soon enough I was turned abruptly and pinned against a locker. "What the hell Ian?" "Oh sweetheart I ain't your dear imaginary boyfriend!" Boyfriend? Sweetheart? Only one person calls me sweetheart , I looked up.

"Jacob?"

"Wow so you remembered my name sweetheart!"

"What the hell? Let me go what do you want?"

"You"

"& what in the name of science is that supposed to mean?" With that he erupted with laughter I don't know what made him laugh but anyways I like the sound of it.

"Seriously? 'What in the name of science'! Who even says that?" Oh so that's what it all was about. "Well me obviously. Anyways what do you want?"

"I want you to be my girlfriend."

I think I will die any moment from now on, girlfriend ? He wants me to be his fudging girlfriend? I was really shocked but still I managed to get out "what? Girlfriend? why do you want me to be your girlfriend? And what makes you think I will accept that?" I was waiting for an appropriate answer but he just smirked and said "it's simple. I want you to be my girlfriend bc I like you, & I know you will accept bc I know I'm every girls dream & also I'm your new crush." It was my turn to laugh now.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ..."

Oh my god my stomach hurts from all the laughing even if I'm feeling some butterflies erupting too. "Wow you really are full of yourself, ain't you? Well sucks to be you but you are neither my dream nor my new found crush so I won't be your girlfriend. Simple as that." 

With that I continued walking to my locker to grab books for my next class since it looked like I missed half of this one. But when I was about to turn I heard him shout, " You & I both know that you love me & at the end of the day I'm your dream guy."

Haha he really thinks that I love him. That's wow!

Well I really don't blame him for that. My inner mind replied.

And why is that?

Bc have you seen the way you act around him, like nervous,shy girl lol & even you get butterflies when he is around.

Yeah but that doesn't mean I like him let alone love him.

Are you kidding me?

No and shut up its my problem so you have no say in it. With that I shut my locker and headed to my next class.

😘Soooooo what do you guys think of them? Jacob admitted he liked her and asked her to be his girlfriend & Bella seems to be arguing with herself about her feelings for him.😍
😊Well we will see what will happen in the next chapter so bye till then.😉
Just don't forget to
Read
Vote
Comment &
Share🎉
💖love Ya all💝