Foreword

ABOUT

"Crush On Mr. Arrogant Boy" is the first book in COMAB series and the prequel to "Over The Media".

Also this book is a result of my creative imagination meaning the characters, plots, and places aren't based on real life. If by any means there is a reality which clashes with my work, know that it wasn't on purpose and I would very much appreciate it if you choose to notify me about it.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

I'll like to thank anyone who is reading my book now for bothering to check on it. And most importantly for people who gave me the motivation to write what I like and advice to keep it at least a bit real☺️.

WARNING

*Typos and grammatical errors
*foul language
*harsh situations
*bullying
*a bit escaping from a reality (am a bit fantasizer)

STATUS

Published  (from-February 2015, till-August 2016)

Copyright 2016. All Rights Reserved

SYNOPSIS

" It's simple. I want you to be my girlfriend bc I like you, & I know you will accept bc I'm every girls dream & also your new crush."

What would you say when someone totally hot & smart asks you out?

Probably yes...or at least that's what I said.

And what would you say when the popular girls of your school wanted to be your BFFs,
keep your answers to yourselves because I said yes & that's all it matters.

  I might have end up making either the wisest or the dumbest decision of my life.

      A story of trust, relationship, friendship, heartbreak, Highschool life & so on.

     Let's just wish Bella the best in her experience of her junior life at her school?

     This is not a cliché love story.

Written by:- LeadBenSon aka Lidish Solomon