Chapter Two - I hate stalkers

🏆JACOB'S P.O.V🏆

I walked in the class cockily, don't judge me I know almost all girls in here are head over heels with me and would like to follow me everywhere I go, what did you guys expect not to mention I'm 'ridiculously sexy' as they say it. And I would've definitely give them the time of the day, if it wasn't for the one who took my heart.

I went straight to the back chair besides the window(it's my favorite spot in a class) but not without receiving the whispers and the whistles of the sluts. Sorry sluts but my heart only belongs to one girl even if she doesn't appreciate it.

I sat at the chair took out my earphone with the cellphone & plugged it in my ear and opened MARRY ME by Jason Derulo (he is cool one in my opinion) and start listening to it.

I sat there like 10min until I heard some one walk in to the class, I knew it was student bc the teacher was in before me,but I didn't bother looking up however I still could hear the different sounds that came from the students but I couldn't make the words, like I care.

I heard someone being asked to introduce themselves by the teacher, ohh so it's a fresh one & I kinda think it's a girl based on the whispers, this time I looked up (just to see who it was) only to see it was the girl that bumped into me earlier. She still hadn't seen me & I don't think she'll like it judging from her face on our last encounter.

I unplugged the earbud when she start introducing by "Hmm...Ok I'm Bella Smith, I'm 16 years old & I moved here with my family. Well...I think that's all."  With that the teacher dismissed her to sit & both I & her started looking for chair by eyes , then I noticed the only chair left was the one next to mine & I think she saw it too bc she begun heading to my direction & took the left chair & sat there. That made me smirk, I was rude to her at the first encounter & yet she still had the courage to sit next to me now?

She took out her textbook & started turning to my direction &... I exactly knew what was coming, she is going to say hi or she is gonna make an excuse to talk to me...wait? What??? Did she just turned to put her bag & start listening to the teacher??? How could she resist my presence, after all I'm Jacob Black the Paragon & even if she was new she should know that by now. Ohhhhhhhhh.....I palmed my head when I get that she didn't even see me, yeah of course she didn't bc if she had she wouldn't act so ignorant I think.

Finally I decided to ensure that she acknowledge my presence, so I leaned in closely even if she couldn't see me & cleared my throat and whispered "Hello again, Look nerd I know I'm hot & everything else cool but I don't like it when someone follows me everywhere I go, shortly I hate stalkers." She turned to me shocked obviously she had to meet me twice but that didn't stop her from opening her mouth for comeback & say " Sorry but if you were talking to me I wasn't stalking you and I don't remember mentioning your hotness, I think it was you who approached me twice, so if you don't mind I'm here for grades meaning I'm trying to focus on the teacher."

Wow I was shocked now, I didn't expect that coming from a girl like her since she looked like a shy nerd, she seemed to sense my tense bc I saw a satisfied smirk on her face so she smirks too, but I ain't gonna let make myself feel shocked. So I composed myself & was about to snap sth on her but thanks to that idiotic teacher, I got interrupted.

"Jacob would you shut it for a moment & let the young lady there attend the class. " Yep with that I shut my mouth , it's not like I care but right now I was too angry at her to argue with the teacher. Then later the bell rang and I went out wondering how many of hotties will there be in my next class.

🎀Bella's POV🎀

We reached the gym and God it was huge exactly as the boys in it, pls don't think I'm creepy but they have bigggggg ...muscles and it will scare the shit outta you. Our teacher told as that today we were gonna play basketball and I was happy even if I wasn't that good on basketball I still like playing very much. I & Bri changed into our sport clothes and went to play or that was what I first thought , but when we reached the playing field she told me that I should go ahead and play bc she won't.

I asked her why but the only response I got was 'I ain't comfortable playing when all of those pair eyes are on me.' I tried convincing her to play with me bc she was way too stubborn so I end up sitting with her and miss to play. But short moments later I thanked God for making Bri too stubborn that I have to sit with her bc I saw the devil himself(u know who I meant) playing on the field like he was the god there, I rolled my eyes at the thought and when I look up I saw him smirking at me.

😉 *wink* *wink* How did you find this book so far? Was the chapter good? 😊

🌺Guys read comment and vote 🌺

🌻Enjoy my book and I hope u guys ain't silent readers🌻

😄we will see what will happen in the next chapter.😄

💝I hope u guys liked my story 💝

💜 read comment vote & share 💙

💖love Ya all 💞