Prologue

--------------Your POV---------------

"She is a more worthy ruler!" "Kick Lucifer from the throne!" Sigh. Not this again. Almost every month the monsters, demons and other creatures get together and start a rally of making me the new ruler of the UnderRealm. Then my father bans me from the world, I make some life-changing invention and get unbanned. I walk to my balcony as I see the crowd. They notice me and started cheering, making me groan. "I'm already going, father!" I yell as I teleport to my cabin that's just not in the borders of the UnderRealm. I already have an invention planned, but a feeling in my gut is telling me to go to Bill, my best friend. I teleport the Mindscape where I'm greeted with a Bill, looking into a glass orb. I'm guessing it's Stanford he's watching, so Stanford won't get hurt. "BOO!" I say as I jump on Bill, as the orb disappears and Bill goes down with an "Umph" "(Y/n)?" "Yeh" "What are you doing here? Let me guess, it's that time of the month" Bill says as he looks up to see his attacker. "Which one?" I say, as I smirk evilly. Bill goes silent, but then bursts out laughing, me joining in. "Y-you know which one!" He says as he tries to stop laughing. "Yeahhh....ugh it's really starting to get boring." I say as I roll of Bill (becuz I was still on him ',:)), face-planting. "Sucks to be you, I guess." Bill says as we sigh in unison. After some talking I head back to the cabin, as I jump in bed and start thinking. Am I happy like this? I mean, I don't hate father, and Bill is the best friend I could ever have, I even made a human friend! Stanford Pines, but it's just too....boring. I sit up. I've made my decision.
I'm running away.

I grab the bag Bill gave me for my 900th demon birthday, it's an infinity bag. I snap my fingers and let my magic do the rest. As I open the bag and check if I have everything, I start writing a letter.

-Bill's POV-

As (y/n) leaves, I smile. I snap my fingers, turning into my triangle form and teleport to Sixer and check if he's okay, check if he's doing good and just make some small talk. Suddenly, I have this feeling in me telling me to go to (y/n) and check if she's okay. I say goodbye to Sixer and teleport to her house, quickly changing into my human form, only to be greeted with a note with a galaxy background, which has been written in white.

Dear Bill,
If you're reading this, it means I'm already gone.
I decided to run away, because, even with you and Stanford, I'm missing something in my life.
I left something for you in the little box.
Use this to remember me.
~(y/n)

As I read the letter, a tear escapes my eye. I look over to the silver box, as I open it slowly. A galaxy brochette lays inside. "No..no no no......" I shake my head, as more tears escape my eyes. She's just kidding....right!? It's just a prank! But no, it wasn't a prank. Rage fills my body, but soon sorrow as well, making me turn purple. I punch the floor as I choke a sob. I have to stay strong. But I need to get this anger out of my system. Maybe...maybe I should just, I dunno, take over something! To try and cheer me up. I could change my plans with ol' Sixer a bit! I grab the brochette and attach it to my suit.

Time to strike