~A Tad Strange: Part Five~

Where we left off~

"What?"

Your POV

"I said I love you (Y/n)."

...

...

"Hell no you don't"

Tonight has been confusing in multiple ways. I almost got kissed by Tad, I get invited to a grand ball, I get to know the fact that mom is straight up dying, and now this.

"What do you mean I don't? (Y-Y/n) I'm serious. I genuinely love y-you!" His voice cracks as he proclaims his so-called love to me again. I could've seen it as cute if I wasn't seeing right through his dumb face. "No you don't Bill. You're just fucking obsessed with me. The only reason why you're saying this is so that I leave my new friends and join you, right?"  "What the hell are you going off abo-" I open the door of the carrier by force, even though I know damn well I'm at the top of the Ferris wheel. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING (Y/N) GET IN NO-"

oops! already jumped off!

Did I think this through? No.

Does that matter?

....

Kinda because I'm definitely falling to my death. Teleportation definitely isn't an option. Trying to do that while falling at this speed will kill me.

So what now?

Die, I guess.

I close my eyes, breathing in and out one last time as I feel myself hit a bod-

wait a body????

Tad's POV (short)

Tonight was a bit weird. No, very weird. From not getting kissed to seeing Aurum in this realm, I thought it couldn't get more fucked.

Until now, because (Y/n) has just jumped off the Ferris wheel.

God damn it.

Your POV

wait a body????

I quickly stand up, apologies shooting out of my mouth at lightning speed, until I see the demon again.

Oh yeah, my moms fucking dying.

People start surrounding us, asking me what happened, why it happened, etc. etc., making my head pound. With too much on my metaphorical plate I can't use my powers without fucking up somehow, so I just decide to make a run for it.

~timeskip made by the lazy author~

Wendy softly combs my hair while we sit at the fireplace. The sound of a smooth jazz track in the background mixes with our soft giggles as we share stories.

"So I told the mullet dude 'I don't care who you are, I want my hat back!' He looks at me with this angry-ass expression, before some kid with glasses drags him away. I later hear that he was some famous space captain or something and I thought 'damn, there goes my dream of flying a space ship'." I grin as Wendy concludes her story, sipping some milk from the carton box she gave me.