~A Tad Strange: Part One~

~A few days later~

Bills POV
I sigh, stepping out of the shack with a tiny bit of difficulty. I've been starting to get my powers back, making it harder for me to penetrate the shield they made. 'But why don't I ask them to remove the shield?' You might be asking yourself and me. Well, I know the Pines family don't really trust me. It's just that they feel safe because "I don't have powers", which is of course a lie. I just don't want to lose their trust, or else (Y/n) might not trust me either. I sigh, running a hand through my golden locks, trying to remember what I was supposed to do outside. Right, hang posters for the party. This will be the first time I'll be out in the open, and I hope I won't screw this up.

"Hey dude! I haven't seen you around before? Are you new?" I freeze. Icebag. (pun intended) "W-why yes, actually! My name is William, I'm new here! And what's your name?" "I'm Wendy. Hey, are those posters from the Mystery Shack?" "Yep! We're gonna have a party and I was supposed to hang these." "I work at the Mystery Shack too! It's just that I haven't been having time going when one of my brothers got sick. I was planning on going today actually! Maybe I can help you out, and then we can go there together...?" Red asks, scratching her neck, looking away. "Why not..." I say, inwardly groaning. I don't really need help, in reality you'll be slowing me down! But I gotta keep a good reputation! For (Y/n)!

~Time Skip~
I sigh as I stick the last poster on a pole. "That's the last one! Now let's go!" Red says, grabbing my hand and speed-walking. Please stop touching me.... I let out a sigh of relief as we arrive at the Shack. I wonder how (Y/n) is doing- hold up, what? Why would I care about that? We both go inside, Red letting go of me. I wipe my hands off on a panther shirt, letting out a few grumbles.

~What was happening in the shack~
Your POV

I sigh, floating slightly off the ground, on my back, bored. "Hey (nickname)?" "Yeah Mabes?" "So....?" "So what?" "Are you gonna bring a date to the party?" I blush slightly, thinking about it. Me, and....a date? I nervously laugh, shaking my head. "Me, a date? O please! The only date I'll be having is with the snack table!" Mabel and I laugh, until Mabel suddenly stops. "I'm very serious, (Y/n). I want you to go get someone! Stop being such a lazy butt and search for the one~" Mabel says, sighing dreamily. "And who should this someone be, Ms. IAmALoveExpert?" "Well, do you like someone? Like, like like?" I blush as my thoughts wander off to Bill. He's been my friend for years, and I think I have a crush on him. I'm still a bit confused about my feelings towards him, really. Mabel stares at me knowingly as I sigh. "Kinda...? I really don't know how I feel about them..." "Wait, let me guess who it is...." My eyes widen, fear growing over me. Even though Mabel is just a human, she can be awfully noticing of things.

"Dipper~" What. I think about Dipper and see if I have any reaction to him. Hmmmm..... Think about Dipper, but shirtless..... Nope! No effect! "I mean... You're brother is cute! But I don't really feel my kokoro going doki doki when I'm around him." "But still, does he have a chance?" "Maybe if I get to know him better something might spark." Mabel's face lights up, smiling widely at me. I would read her mind to see what she's so excited about, but I promised to not do that, since I know it's a bit rude. "How about we stop talking about my non-existent love life and talk about yours! So, you got the hots for anyone? I've noticed you often talk to this Pacifica on the phone~" (Sorry if you don't like this ship, but it's necessary for the plot) Mabel's face becomes a bright red as she tries to form words. "Please, Mabes. I'm a demon, aren't I? I can see right through your silly facade! It's obvious really, for the both of you! Just walk up to her and kiss her!" Mabel starts stuttering more, her ears redder then the most candy red blood. Suddenly Dipper walks in, staring at Mabel and then at me. "..." "Pacifica?" "Yep" I say, chuckling.