Zero || Niklaus Mikaelson

Song: Never Forget you by Zara Larsson ft. MNEK

The story of a broken lady and wild man began in the 11th century. To which only a few people know the real story. Not the made up fairytale.

Marcella and her brother Louis were shipped off to the 'New World' after their family was forced through a tragic incident, dealing with the loss of one of their own. They hoped for Marcella to go back to normal and forget what happened in the past.

Louis, being her brother, followed her to make sure she was safe. In this new world came better than what Marcella and her family wished for.

She found Love.

Unruly but spectacular, she found it within someone who became a cold hearted person. Only she left him broken. She left him to cry over her. To feel more pain than he would ever know. It was tragedy.

But somewhere along the way faith gave him another chance. A chance to start over. To feel again. To have his heart touched by someone. Only problem.

How could he let it happen if all he sees is her?

It feels like going through the laughter, sadness, happiness, anger, and pain all over......

Again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
!!IMPORTANT!!
In each chapter title there are lines separating the chapter number and time. If there are two then the chapter has been edited. One means it still needs to be done. Thank you for understanding.

Yes, Camelot is real in my story because if witches are than Merlin will be too.

So the story is that Camelot was created by the Camelot family. Once they all died (Except for Louis who no one knew still lived) the kingdom was given to The King's younger sister who married a Pendragon.