He's Insane

Jack's POV

It was already night time again and Felix still hadn't shown up. Marzia and I both worried. Mark of course, just sat there smirking. I couldn't take this stupid act anymore.

"Tell me what you did to him." I demanded, raising my voice a bit. "Hm? What do you mean? I don't even know where he is." He said. "Liar." I said angrily. Marzia looked at him angrily as well.

"What did you do to him?" She asked. He didn't respond. Just...that smile. That damn smile. It pissed me off so much. I stormed out and looked around every inch of the house. There was still one place I hadn't looked yet. The basement.

I walked down to it and a foul smell hit my nose. It wasn't strong, but it was pleasant either. "God, what is that smell?" I asked myself. I looked around to find the source of the stench.

I found a sheet that had been down here, but there was something covered inside it. I walked over to it and kneeled down to smell it. Sure enough that was where the smell was coming from.

I unwrapped it and nearly puked from the sight. I jumped back and covered mouth in shock. "Oh my God...oh my God!! No please no!!!" I shouted as I began to cry. It was Felix, dead and bloody. I crawled back to him.

I shook him hoping he wasn't dead, though I knew he was. But I refused to accept it. "Please pleeaase wake up! Wake up!!!" I said. I held on to his cold hand and cried even more. I stood up and turned to run upstairs.

"AH!!!" I yelled. He was standing right in front of me. Mark. I didn't know what to do. "So you finally know the truth." He said. I backed away horrified. "How could you...how could you do something like this-I loved him!!!" I yelled.

When I said that, the smile he'd been wearing immediately disappeared. Instead his expression was just pure anger. That scared me the most. "What?" He asked with a look saying 'are you fucking serious?'

He walked up to me and I took a step back. "What the fuck did you just say?" He asked. I was almost too afraid to even repeat my words. "I said...I...I loved him..." I said quietly, my voice quivering and my body shaking.

Before I knew it, he struck my face with his hand. Hard, and harshly. I fell to the ground and held on to the spot he hit. I didn't get up. Instead, I curled up and covered my face on the ground.

I continued to cry. "YOU, DO NOT LOVE HIM. YOU, BELONG, TO ME." He yelled loudly. Not trusting my own words, I kept my place and said nothing. "Jack?" I heard Marzia call. I looked up to see her and Mark turned to do the same.

"MARZIA RUN!! JUST RUN!!" I begged her. But before she could, Mark pulled out a gun and shot her right in the head. My eyes widened and I chocked on my own breath. She fell to the ground with a thud.

He put the gun back in his pocket and looked back at me. "Now...where were we? Ah yes. As I was saying, you belong to me. No one else and that's final." He said walking towards me. I sat up and scooted back again.

I hugged my knees to my chest. "You're insane...you're out of your God damn mind..." I said looking up at him tears still filling my eyes. He chuckled. "Am I Jack? Am I really?" He said kneeling down and looking me in the eyes.

His face was inches away from mine. His eyes turned soullessly black. He grinned and backed away. "Stand up." He said. I didn't move. "I said STAND UP." He said again, getting annoyed. I stood up slowly and looked back at Felix's dead body.

"Look at me." He said sternly, annoyed again. I turned back to him. He walked up to me again and placed his hand on my chin. I didn't try to fight him, afraid he'd hit me again. He leaned in slowly and placed his lips on mine.

I wanted so badly to just punch him in his face. But I knew he was armed. I didn't close my eyes and I didn't kiss back. That's the last thing I'll ever do.
He pulled away and looked at me. He chuckled again.

"No worries. Sooner or later you'll be begging for it." He said. "I'll never love you." I said. "We'll see." He said as he threw Marzia's corpse over his shoulder. "Let's go." He said, waiting for me to walk ahead of him.

I hesitated before I did, but soon started walking. I looked back at Felix one more time. I bit my lip and shed a tear. Then I made my way up the steps as Mark followed. I stopped inches away from the entrence and he passed me by.

I watched as he took Marzia's body to the bathroom. I caught up with him. He dumped her body into the tub with another thud. I jumped at the noise. He licked off the blood that had slipped onto his hands.

I grimaced at him doing that. "You are sick." I said disgusted. He laughed. "Like I said, you'll be accepting this in no time." He said. "Fuck you..." I spat. He gave me that angry look again. "Excuse me?" He said.

He immediately rammed my body against the wall behind me. "You, are so fucking LUCKY, that I love you to much to kill you." He said in a quiet yell. I shook as I looked into his eyes. Then he smiled again.

He chuckled and then forced me into another kiss. This time I tried to fight him back. I swung at him and kept trying to pull away. He yanked on my shirt to the point where he tore a hole in it.

I know you're wondering. Where the hell is everyone else? Well they're asleep, and apparently they're heavy sleepers too.