You Don't Realise

Mark's POV

I walked out of the house and into the car. I put the keys in the ignition, but I didn't start it. My head was hurting like hell and I knew it was Dark. "What the hell were you doing? You need to be upfront with him." He said.

"I was upfront with him. Don't bitch at me because I'm not doing exactly what you want." I spat. That didn't make him very happy. He started making my body hurt again. I winced and groaned in pain.

"You will do whatever I instruct you to." He said. I sat there holding my head. "I'm doing what I can. What if he just continues to hate me? We'd really be wasting our time." I told him.

"What? Do you want to die?" He asked me. Though he posed it as a threat, I took it as an offer. I sat in silence and looked down. I took my knife out of my pocket and looked at it. "I don't know anymore..." I said.

He was surprised. "What? You're kidding right? You're not seriously going to kill yourself over him. If he won't ever love you, he isn't worthy of living." He said. I looked into the rear view mirror angrily.

"What do you mean 'isn't worthy of living'? We're doing all of this because of him. But he won't love me. You know that." I placed the knife flat on my skin. "Don't you dare." He said. I ignored him.

I pressed down hard on my skin. "Mark I command you to STOP." He yelled. I ignored him once more. The knife began piercing my skin and a bead of blood dripped out. "MARK STOP!!!"

That time it wasn't Dark. I looked around to see who it was. Jack was standing at the front of the car with worry in his eyes. I scoffed. "Why do you care? You Irish fuck. Don't act like you care whether I die or not because I know you don't." I said.

He shook his head and grabbed my arm through the window. "That's you're problem, Mark. That's why all of this happened in the first place. You're not confident enough in yourself and it makes you do stupid things like this." He said.

Jack's POV

I couldn't believe I caught him about to cut and possibly kill himself. I know all he'd done had been bad, but I couldn't let him do this. "Is this stupid?" He asked. I didn't understand what he meant at first.

Then he grabbed hold of my hand and his eyes went pitch black again. I looked into them and I felt like I was being sucked into another universe. Before my eyes, I saw horror.

I saw Mark take his knife and just ram it into Matt and Ryan repeatedly. He laughed like a maniac and he made me and Ken watch. Blood spilled everywhere and the guys both screamed in pain.

Felix and Marzia's corpses were uncovered and rotting terribly with a very strong foul odor. Mark held Matt by his arm and painfully slowly began to cut it off. I couldn't yell, I couldn't scream, I couldn't shout, I couldn't make a sound.

I just sat there watching the death and despair happen in front of me. I shut my eyes tighter and tighter hoping the nightmare would just end. By the time I opened them I was back outside in Mark's grip.

I yelled out and fell to the ground. I breathed heavily and sweat dripped from my body. I wondered what the fuck I just saw. "Now do you see why I have to do this?" He asked. I had no words for what just happened.

I was too shaken up to give him an answer. "I...I-I...I....." I stuttered out. I found it impossible to catch my breath. "Wh-what....what was..." I began to ask unable to finish my sentence.

"A vision of what will happen if I let this get to me. I don't want to have to kill our friends, Jack, but I need you." He said. He got out of the car and pulled me up. Still shaky, I stumbled a little and stood up straight.

I looked into his now, brown eyes. He grinned. "Join me, Jack. Let's kill together. We can rule over those other three and train them to be like us." He said. "Wh-what?? N-no!! I'm not like you!" I said, turning away.

Mark's POV

He turned away and was about to run. Big mistake. Before he could run, I grabbed him by his arm. He yelped. "Where the fuck do you think you're going? Didn't I tell you not to leave?" I asked him.

"I...I'm sorry but I...I just can't do this anymore-I don't want to kill people..." He said bursting out into tears. "That's all you've done for the past two days. Cry, cry, cry, cry, cry-that's all you fucking do!!!" I shouted angrily.

I forcefully brought him back inside the house and threw him on the floor. "Just a few minutes ago you felt 'sorry' for me. Yet you won't even do anything to make it any better." I said sternly.

"STOP FUCKING CRYING!!" I yelled at him. He flinched and tried to hold back his tears. I kneeled down and looked at him while he looked down again. I wiped away the tears that were still rolling down his face.

"Stop..." I said more calmly. He started to calm down as well. "Breathe..." I said removing my hand slowly. He closed his eyes and tried to catch his breath. He opened them and looked at me again.

After sitting there for a moment, I got up and went to the basement.

Jack's POV

After sitting there for what felt like forever, he got up and walked to the basement. I stayed there and wiped my eyes. He came back carrying all three of the guys over his shoulder. Damn he was strong.

He dropped all three of them on the floor. "Ow!! For fucks sake man!!" Ryan shouted. They all had irritated looks on their faces. Mark just walked to the other side of the room with a kind of blank expression.

"Jack!" Ken called. I looked at him with no words. "What do you want me to do with them Jack?" He said, keeping his gaze on the three of them with that blank expression. I shot my eyes up to him.

"What?" I asked. "What. Do you want me. To do with them." He said, anger starting to show in his voice. I glanced back at them. "Jack please..." Matt whispered. It took me a while to answer.

"I...I want you to...let them go..." I said quietly. Silence filled the room as we all looked at Mark waiting for his response. His arms were crossed. He tapped his finger on his arm as he stared at them.

"That's what they all want. Isn't it? Hmph..." He said. He began to walk towards them. He leaned down to Matt's face and stared at him intensely. He looked really uncomfortable.

"C-could you...move please...?" Matt asked trying to look away from him. He smirked and stood back up, walking away from them. "Maybe I ought to teach you what I do for fun."