End This

Jack's POV

I couldn't believe what he said. How long had he been liking me that way? And why hadn't he spoken up instead of killing two of our closest friends? Thinking of that made just made me disappointed in him.

He reached his hand up my chest making me a little uncomfortable. He groped me gently making me gasp, giving him the opportunity to get his tongue in my mouth. He explored every inch of it as he rubbed me.

Then he reached around me and untied my wrists. He held on to them before completely letting me go. "Don't try anything funny. I don't want to have to punish you." He whispered into my ear.

It made me shiver a little. He let go of my wrists, trusting I wouldn't run away. Knowing he could shoot me in the leg any second, I didn't. I sat there as he untied my legs as well. He looked at me and smiled.

"Good boy." He said, running his fingers through my hair. He kissed me again and picked me up onto his lap. He reached up my shirt again, and it felt more wrong than ever. 'Why is he doing this to me?' I thought to myself.

I'm making out with someone who murdered two of my best friends. I tried my best to hide the fact that I only slightly liked this. "Don't think I don't feel that mister." He said smiling at me.

I blushed intensely not knowing I was poking him with my own erection. That embarrassed me the most.

Mark's POV

"You're so adorable when you blush." I said. I kissed on his neck as I unbuttoned his pants. I stroked him slowly and I could tell he was holding back his moans. I smirked against his skin and went a little faster.

"You like that?" I asked him. He bit his lip and looked away. I continued kissing his neck and started unbuttoning my own pants. I lifted him up so that I could take his off. I could tell how nervous he was.

"Don't be scared, I know you'll love it." I said. I lifted him up again so he could sit down on me. He bit his lip again. "Ngh..." He groaned, wincing a little. I lowered him down further and he gripped onto my shirt tightly.

"...Mark..." He moaned. I carefully started moving him up and down. "Call me Daddy, baby." I requested. "Daddy...." He said. I felt my dick twitch inside him at that name. "Mmmm..." I groaned, continuing to bounce him up and down.

I made him go faster to the point where I was pounding into him. "Ah...!!" He shouted, gripping me tighter.

Jack's POV

I didn't expect myself to be feeling this way about a criminal. The harder I went down, the harder it was not to scream in pleasure. Damn was he big! I couldn't handle all of him at once. I tried my best not to show that I liked it.

If he knew I was enjoying it, he'd take advantage of it. And I wasn't planning on spending my life with him against my will. "Why so silent kitten? I wanna hear you moan." He said in a deep voice.

I didn't let a sound come out. He began to get annoyed again. "Stop pretending you don't like this. You're denial fucking annoys me." He said. He slammed me down again. "Ah!!! Fuck, Daddy!!" I moaned out.

I knew if I hadn't called him that, he'd get angry. "That's more like it." He said.

Mark's POV

I kept going until I finally heard his groan of completion. He leaned over my shoulder as he came between us. I came inside him. I held him close to me as we both panted in exhaustion. I kissed on his neck again.

I picked up my knife and caressed his back with it slowly. He yelped a little as the cold surface touched his skin. "You're skin is so beautiful, kitten." I said, pushing it into his skin carefully. I could feel his heart racing.

I made a small cut on his back and licked the small beads of blood that drew from him.

Jack's POV

I felt the cold blade of his knife move across my skin, making me jump a little. "You're skin is so beautiful, kitten." He said and started to push it in to where it started piercing me. My heart was beating incredibly fast.

I was afraid he'd just slice right across my body. Instead he made just made a small cut into my back. I squinted in pain. "Now I've marked you. You're all mine." He whispered into my ear. It made me shiver.

He lifted me off of him and I gave a small moan from it. He sat me against the wall and planted kisses on my cheek. He tied up my wrists and legs again before licking the cum off my chest.

I gave him a pissed look as to say 'I still fuckin hate you.' He saw my face and grinned. "Don't give me that look, you'll be wanting more soon." He said getting up. I rolled my eyes and looked the other direction.

He took his knife and gun upstairs with him. "See you later kitten." He said closing the door, leaving the light on this time. I couldn't believe I was being held hostage in my own home. I shifted around from the ongoing pain that the cut he made was giving me.

People are going to wonder where we all are and are going to get worried. Our families are going to look for us and mine will stop by here. Pretty soon they'd find us and put Mark in jail for who knows how long.

I was just ready for this to be over.