Sterek one shot

Club scene

Stiles p.o.v
"Stiles let go to the club get your mind of what happened with Derek okay"Scott said right bind him was his mate Isaac long story." Just the two of us or is your mate coming"I said . "No just the two of us Isaac is going somewhere with Derek"he said . "O okay let go "I said .

Skip because it's my story))

At the bar/club
Stiles p.o.v
There is music playing its gay bar
Let go to the gay bar
I want to take you to a gay bar
Or what ever don't care wait did Scott take me to a gay bar fuck him real fuck him I'm gay but come on I love Derek fucking hale why can no one get it come he is hot,sexy,big bad wolf and my sourwolf .
"That guy over there keeps staring at you stiles "Scott said. "Do you know him?"he said
"No and I don't want to"I said . I want Derek . I heard growing in the background shit shit shit .
"Please tell me Derek wasn't involved in this"I said. "Oh daddy"I said .

Derek p.o.v
"He is what he did not stop him from going to gay bar come on I now I have to kill everyone you look or talk or get near his body "I said stiles is my mate I did not tell him because I'm scared yes Derek hale is scary to be rejected and my wolf to . "Sorry did not no okay you just told me dat he is your mate it's not my fault but we can go to dat gay bar " Isaac said ."let go " I said no one else but me can get stiles body got it I hope .

Skip because it's my story don't you get it )))

At the gay bar

"Derek I don't no were then are " Isaac said . I see a hoodie it stiles . You can get in its bar sir " someone said .
" I don't care dude "I said and grow at him and rip his head are part on his body I'm stiles and stiles is mine . "Oh Daddy " I heard dat is stiles I he was waking to me ."Derek what is this about " he said . I did not want to answer so I kiss him and he kissed me back so now we're are make out . "Guys let go home " Isaac and Scott said ." Sure " stiles and me said . We're are in the car stiles and me are make out in the back seat and Scott and Isaac are sitting front Isaac is driving I'm because Scott is drunk.

Skip I'm story I'm skip love you

We're home I'm taking stiles to my room he is the first person who is going in there . I strip him and me .
"Derek you look so hot with out close " he said . "You to and you are mine and I'm yours and stiles you are my mate " I said ."I'm love you Derek "he said . "I love you too"I said

Skip Again love the skip don't you

5 years later Jake  p.o.v  (Derek =father , stiles =dad )

"Jake come here right now"I'm father said . "Yes father and hello dad "i said . "We're are you going today " father said . "Dad you said you won't tell but okay I'm going to my mate but I did not tell him dat "I said . "Sorry but if he ask you at sex if you are going to do something I forgot not no tell him but "

Hello I'm Jake thanks for reading and want to know more information just Pm and I answer your question and want to be updated every time a new chapter comes just klick on the the library and I thank you with all pleasure and want to read more story's just follow me to be updated and vote for the chapter to give love to my work and maybe a comment with what I have to do write or tell me about what I have to to right I will be super happy with the comment