What now ?!?!?

This will be only 3rd person part !!!
///////////////////
3rd person (from sterek )
What will happen too Jakey they dont have any parents" Stiles said a little too worried about Jake because Stiles saw him at his own child remembing the time his own child was taken away. He called her "Saffa" a beautiful name of a beautiful girl Derek always said. Derek wraped his big arms around Stiles."dont worry they have us and were parents right?" Stiles laughed and nod fast while smiling again."we are there parents but do you know there real name because i dont know" Stiles asked. "not that i know they never told me only said they were a girl and now there both so i guess a girly name "

3rd person (JakexAlex)
Jake and Alex where dancing (slowly dance). "i think Stiles and Derek are my parents Alex" Jake looked in his eyes for a answer from there Lover. "You do look alot like them and i know they lost a child, i dont know what her name was sorry baby' Alex kiss there neck softly. "Its fine i know i was late in the group so nobody likes me or knows me" never smiled. "Baby dont say that i maybe i was the person who told everyone to let you in but still your one of the best fighter i ever saw so "he said while kissing there neck softly. "Im happy to have a brat as you as my mate " giggles. "Hey dont be rude" bite there neck. "Aha~" they moan for a while before Derek and Stiles came walking in "aww sorry but Jake we need your blood" they nod and throw a bag of there own blood to Derek "kay thanks bye talk to you horny boy and shy Jakey later" Derek said and walked out the house with Stiles on his back for some reason who knows why that happend. "What the fuck babe why did you give them your blood " he looked at Jake. "Stiles in a vampire he needs blood i guess he needs my blood".

Back to sterek

"Stiles we got there blood what now" Derek said looking at Stiles "uh let it get tested okay daddy" smirked got a little horny from seeing Derek without a shirt. "Oh may oh may is baby boy a little horny because of daddy ?" Derek said. "Yes daddy made baby horny like alot " Stiles wraps his legs around Dereks waits "dont let me fall". 'Not on my dead body" derek said carry Stiles to the bedroom and lay him down and close the door.

You know what happend i know you do
/////////////////////////////////////
Hello I'm Jake thanks for reading and want to know more information just Pm and I answer your question and want to be updated every time a new chapter comes just klick on the the library and I thank you with all pleasure and want to read more story's just follow me to be updated and vote for the chapter to give love to my work and maybe a comment with what I have to do write or tell me about what I have to to right I will be super happy with the comment