Part title

There are times when I don't know what to do.

Like, right now.

Danielle is beautiful and I love her to death, but, she won't be mine after she graduates. I'm torn.

We'll see how that goes.

Anyway, since most of this has been deppressing, I'll share some happier moments with you, before I get lost in a depressed episode.

April 17, 2014, the day that is probably the best. Antonio and I had gotten together on this day.

I had been crushing on Antonio for a while. We met in January, kissed in February, and started dating in April. There's more about it in chapter 2.

See, Antonio is that one person that I never want to loose. I have lost him, and to be honest, I'd rather go through hell and battle with satan.

I remember, vaguely of course, of a play my kindergarten year. I played the evil queen in Snow White, the pretty version of course. That was a grand event in which everyone complimented me.

I also remember another play. This one was the wizard of oz, and it was my fourth grade year. Also much attention, and a feeling of pride as I bowed with my best friends Shelby and Joe.

I remember there was a choir concert in seventh grade, in which I sang a solo part with my friend Kelsey.

All three events, jimmy was in the audience, cheering the loudest. That's why they make me so happy.

In fifth grade, I got to go on an overnight field trip to the Denver zoo. Mrs.Overton, my teacher at the time, had to drive me home so I could take my bedtime insulin. We talked along the way about nothing and everything. It's one of those things where, for once, I didn't clam up.

When I had my first football game, I was extremely happy. I ran around to different positions like coach told me. We lost, but I earned a lot of respect after it. One kid, as I was on the o-line, decided to attack me, he kept pushing me away from the game, and I twisted my ankle. Another kid during kickoff, ran toward me, said, "oh, shit, you're a girl!" Turned and ran the other way. That is something wonderful about football.