Chapter 8

(Olivia's pov)
     I ran and ran tears falling down my face. And soon I made it too an diner. Like one of those you see in the movies. I walked in and went to a booth and sat down. A waitress came over.
"Hi. What can I get you today for a drink?" She asked. I looked at the menu and saw a strawberry milkshake. I went to answer but was cut off by someone.
"We will take two strawberry milkshakes with whipped cream please." I turned to see that guy max. (Picture on top) He came over and slid into the other side of the booth so he faced me. The waitress walked away leaving us.
"I could have ordered for myself you know." I said placing my hands on the table.
"Oh I know it's just I wanted to order for you. Because unlike others I am a gentleman." He said smiling.
"Yeah a gentlemen. More like a jackass. But why are you here sitting with me?" I asked him.
"Well I saw you crying and come over here and thought why would a pretty girl like you be crying. So I wanted to see. So why were you crying?" He said. Just then the waitress came over with our drinks.
"I was just upset. It was nothing." I said.
"But, you seem to have a lot of problems with the Magcon boys. And you know I was with them. So why don't you the bullshit and tell me why you were really here." I said knowing that's not all he wanted.
"Hey. I know our first meeting wasn't a good one but I am actually a caring person. And right now you don't have anything I need to know." He said looking at me with those brown eyes.
"Whatever." I said looking at my menu wondering what to order for food. I hadn't realized I was so hungry.
"So. What is your problem with them?" I asked wanting to know. My curiosity was starting to get to me.
"I don't think I should be the one to tell you that just yet." He said. The waitress came over to us.
"What would you like to eat?" She asked taking out her writing pad.
"I will have the burger with French fries and a salad please." I said handing her my menu.
"I will take the Same as well." Max said taking a sip of his milkshake.
"So what is your story?" He asked. I looked at him with the 'what the fuck do you mean' look.
" I mean what is there for me to know about you?" He asked being a little bit clearer.
"Oh well nothing really I guess I mean I don't have a great adventure story like others." I said shrugging my shoulders. I grabbed my shake and took a sip from it. Damn this is a good fucking Shake.
"This diner has got the best shakes in town." Max said chuckling I then realized I was thinking out loud (see what I did there).
"No but seriously tell me about yourself" he said just as our food came. It smelled awesome. I started to eat my food while also telling max about myself. He told me about him self too and we laughed it was fun talking to someone different. And having an actual conversation with some one. I felt close to him almost like he was my brother.