Chapter 15

(Brandons pov)
   Watching him take my baby away hurt me. It showed I couldn't protect her.
"Dude you ok?" Hunter asked me.
"No." I stated.
"It's Liv isn't it?" He asked but I could see he already knew the answer.
"Yeah. I want to protect her but with what we do I feel it would get her more hurt." I stated. Hunter shook his head.
"Dude your not telling her the truth and by doing that you aren't protecting her. If you tell her now though she will be angry. But if you don't and she finds out it will be worse." He said. I knew he was right. But how would not telling her make it worse. What you don't know can't hurt you.
"Dude you have to tell her." Cam chirped in. I didn't think so. I decided not to tell her.
"Yeah um I am going to head to her house." I said. But first I wanted to go to the bathroom so I went into a fro yo shop. I headed to the bathroom.

I did my business then left I headed outside and was right away pulled into an alley.

It was non other then Bianca.

She pushed me against the wall.
"Hey babe." She said. She then pushed her lips into mine I don't feel the same spark. To be honest I didn't feel anything. But I couldn't help but kiss back.

I mean Olivia and I aren't official.

And what she don't know can't hurt her.

But somehow I still felt guilty.

We made out against the side of the building before she had to leave. She left me and I started home. I decided to check on Olivia to see if she was alright.

I finally got home and went to my window. Then I climbed the balcony to livs room. There she was crying into her legs. I knocked on the window and she looked up once she saw me she partially smiled and came to the door. Opening it. She gave me a huge hug.

I loved her hugs.

She smelled amazing.
"You need to leave." She said pulling away. I looked at her confused.
"If you don't leave then my dad will kill me." She said. She walked away and closed the door. I stood there amazed. Then I went back to my room and cried.

But why was I crying?

Was it because I couldn't be with her. Because I love her?

Wait did I just say love.

I can't love her.

But I do.

Man I fell in love with Olivia.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry I haven't updated in awhile hope this makes up for it. I love you guys so much. Please let me know I'm the comments what you think about this chapter. Love

~Olivia 😍😍😍