Chapter 36

Olivia's pov:
Max stood leaning on the door. Brandons jaw clenched and he sat in front of me trying to block my view of max.
"If you don't mind I need to speak with her alone." Max said smirking.
"No he-" I went to say but was cut off by Brandon.
"I do mind and your going to leave." Brandon said glaring at max. I placed my hand on his shoulder.
"Hey it's ok I'll be fine." I said. Brandon looked at me with sad eyes before climbing off the bed and kissing my cheek he whispered in my ear.
"If anything happens just scream." I nodded and Brandon glare at max as he walked out.
"I see you two are back together congratulations" he smirked.
"Yeah well if your here to do something for Nico then I greatly appreciate you leaving right now." I said gesturing to the door.
"I'm here to tell you something important something that changes both of our lives." He sat at the edge of my bed.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Well I know where your mom is." He said. My eyes widened.
"What!" I yelled.
"I know where your mom is." He said little bit more quietly.
"I heard you the first goddamn time. But how?" I asked smiling like the Cheshire Cat.
"Because she's kinda my stepmom." The lying bitch. I smacked him in his face.
"Don't lie to me you Asshat bitch face fucktard whore!!" I yelled.
"First OWWW!! And second I'm not lying. I want to take you to her at my house. And also I don't want to be on Nicos side anymore. I want to help you take him down so you can be with Brandon." He said rubbing his cheek.
"You have ten seconds to prove this is real before I get arrested for torture and murder." I said. His eyes widened. He started looking crazily for his phone.
"10.......9.....8....7...6..5.432-" I said getting quicker by each pause.
"WAIT WAIT!!! Here here." He showed me a picture of him a man and...my mom.
"You weren't lying." I said.
  He smiled at me you could still see the handprint from where I slapped him.
"Yeah. Do you wanna see her?" He asked sitting next to me.
"Yeah. But Brandon, Cameron, Aaron, and Blake have to be there just in case." I said. He put his hands up in mock surrender.
"Don't worry I'm not planning anything but yeah they can go." He said.
"Can you tell me how she's been what she's been doing?" I asked.
"Yeah." He said we sat across from each other. Brandon came back in the room. I sat in between his legs as his head sat on my shoulder his arms around my waist while max told me about what my mom has done.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I finally updated.... I'm so so so sorry it's been a while my Asshat dickface bitchy fucktard of a stepdad has been well a dickface and I finally got my phone back so yeah. But this is some news. Their is only about 7-8 chapters left of this book. But after this book I will be starting a new Brandon rowland fanfiction. I hope you will like it as much as this one. Well I got to go. Bye for now love ya

Olivia