Chapter 38

Hey guys their is an A/N at the end make sure to read it ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Olivia's pov:
  I was so nervous standing outside my house what was I to say to my dad?
Oh hey dickhead of a father I found my mom and now I'm packing my bags to go live with her so fuck you.
Yeah that would work out marvelously. I'm such an amazing person. Note the sarcasm.
Brandon grabbed my hand giving it a light kiss.
"Olivia I just want you to know I love you with all my heart and you need to do this. This is the only way you can be with your mom." He said to me. I took in a deep breath before walking into my house with a straight face.
"Hello." The THING said.
"Hello dad." I stopped in front of him. Crossing my arms over my chest. My foot repeatedly hitting the ground.
"Will you stop that." He said through gritted teeth.
"I have something to say." I said.
"And what would that be?" He asked annoyed.
"I'm leaving." I stated before turning around and walking upstairs to get my things. Mom was in the hall.
"Your what?!?" I heard his heavy footsteps follow me before stopping abruptly.
"Ella?" He said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry I haven't updated in so long and it's so short but this was kind of just a filler and I feel like this book isn't as popular anymore. I'm thinking of ending it in the next chapter but if this chapter gets more than 12 votes and 75 views and 4 different comments about your favorite moments in this book I will keep going with it for at least 6-7 more chapters...

Also I can't believe I just hit 200 followers thank you guys so much for this.
Love, Olivia