Chapter 18

Hey guys shoutout to brandoswife  love ya....
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Olivia's pov)
     I walked into school with Ollie and Sierra catching stares from everybody but I didn't care as long as I had them. When I looked over I saw Brandon standing at his locker flirting with some blonde. I guess he moved on quick.
   I went to my locker and opened it up while Sierra and Ollie went to go get their schedules. I got my books out and remembered I had to sing today. "God fucking damn it." I cursed under my breath.
    I waited for Ollie and Sierra and they came strolling over and so did the guys.
"Hey Liv." Matt said Staring at Sierra. If only he knew.
"What's your name cutie?" He asked. Sierra scoffed and rolled her eyes.
"I have a girlfriend." She said. Matts eyes went wide and his cheeks went red with embarrassment.
"Oh shit sorry." He said moving away.
"What classes do you have let me see your schedules." I said to them. They handed me their schedules. Ollie and I had all the same classes where as Sierra only had one class with me. I shrugged and the bell rang. Ollie and I headed to chorus and as we passes Brandon making out with that blonde bimbo.
We got to class and sat down. Ollie sat in Brandon's seat and I in my regular seat. Daniel walked in a few minuets later and sat next to me. He smiled and I returned it awkwardly.
"Class we will beg-" the teacher was cut off by Brandon entering out of breath. I just looked away knowing if I looked at him I would break.
"Mr. Rowland nice to see you decided to join today. You can take a seat over there." The teacher pointed to a empty seat. Brandon was confused then looked over at me and Ollie. Anger entered his eyes. he looked infuriated. He stomped over to the empty seat and sat down. I felt his eyes burning into me and Ollie.
"I don't think that kid likes me." Ollie whispered to me. I giggled and looked at him.
(Brandons pov)
   When I walked into class I saw Olivia sitting with that kid Ollie. What the hell. Mr. Drew a told me to go sit in a different seat I was pissed when I realized Ollie was in my seat. Who is this kid. I stomped over to the seat and slumped in my chair. I stared at Olivia. She was beautiful and I didn't have her. Ollie leaned over and said something to her and she giggled. What was so funny.
(Olivia's pov)
"Don't worry about him." I said.
"Well today class Olivia will be singing since she missed the last times." Mr. Drews said. I felt myself get red.
I got up and walked to the front of the class. I picked up the guitar. What was I going to sing. It then hit me. I strummed making sure the guitar was tuned. I then started to play.
Dreams that's where I have to go
To see your beautiful
Face anymore
I stare at a picture of you
And listen to the radio
Hope
Hope there's a conversation
Where we both admit we had it good
Until then it's alienation
I know that much is understood
And I realize
If you ask me how I'm doing
I would say I'm doing just fine
I would lie and say that your not
On my mind
But I go out
And I sit down
At a table sat for two
And finally I'm forced to face the truth
No matter what I say I'm
Not over you
Not over you
Damn, damn girl you do it well
And I thought you were innocent
Took this heart and put it
Through hell
But still your magnificent
And I-I-I
I'm a boomerang
Doesn't matter how you throw me
I turn around
and I'm back in the game
Even better than the old me
But I'm not
Even close
Without you
If you ask me how I'm doing
I would say I'm doing just fine
I would lie and say that your
Not on my mind
But I go out
And I sit down at a table set for two
And finally I'm forced
To face the truth no matter what I say I'm not over you
And if I had the chance to renew
You know there
Isn't a thing I wouldn't do
I would get back on the right track
But only if you'd be convinced
So until then
If you ask me how I'm doing
I would say I'm doing just fine
I would lie
And say that your not on my mind
But I go out
And I sit down at a table set for two
And finally I'm forced to face the truth no matter what I say I'm
Not over you
Not over you
Not over you
Not over you

I finished the song as everyone clapped. I felt accomplished. I looked at Brandon to see his face in shock but also happy. Yes the song was for him but I mean I care about him. I love him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thx guys long chapter for you. Can u guess this song and artist
I'm waking up
To ash and dust
I wipe my brow
and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals

Love ya guys so much. Do you guys like long chapters (900 or more words) or short chapters (400 or less)? Let me know in the comments I love your feedback.