Chapter 6

"Ayano, I-I don't know, I didn't really think you were into killing people. That's kind of creepy, but I think I'm ready to do anything for you, so I'll join you this once." he said. I didn't want Budo to do anything wrong, I could tell, this wasn't him.. He said he would do anything..I had to cover it up somehow. "Not, that kind of kill, its to literal, I meant like, get revenge..." I say nervously. "Ahhh, I see..I feel dumb now.. Well, at least I feel better about it. We should leave at night, when everyone is asleep. they'll wonder why you never came to get them." he says pacing.

 "Let's call the martial arts crew! Let's go original and toilet paper their houses. Its quick and easy." I say. "Good idea, but I thought about framing them for something...but there has been no gossip around school lately...we'd have to make something happen, and frame them for it." he says. "I like the way you think, but maybe after my suspension is over. I don't want to get expelled, not after..." I stopped myself. I couldn't say it. "I will come back for the prank later, text me when your ready..." he said waving goodbye. I hated saying bye, because it always meant heartbreak for me..

 I waved and went inside. I got dressed in my black leather jacket, black jeans, black hat, black long sleeve t shirt, and my shiny black shoes. I was going to get revenge for Midori. I went to the room she was staying in. She already woke up. "A-Ayano, hey..." she says trying to crack a smile. "It hurts to talk and express emotions, so, sorry if I don't say much..." she says. I shush her. "Its okay Midori...I'm so sorry this all happened. " I say holding her hand. "Why do you look like a burglar?" she asks. "I'm getting revenge today, nothing suspicious, if you don't count toilet papering their house." I say. She smiled again. But it disappeared when she was in pain after doing it.

 "I-It must be your MUN acting up, rage...." she says. "Yeah, I guess, but don't worry about it, get some rest and I'll be back soon." I say. She nods and turns to go to sleep. Her face was bruised, and her forehead had bandages wrapped around it. It was stained with Midori's blood. She won't have to worry about it anymore.... I text Budo "Hey, I'm ready meet me at Simtor St. near Kokona!" I send it and start walking toward Kokona's house. This is going to be interesting... 

Budo's POV

After I got the text from Ayano, I ran toward SimTor Street from my house. Midori was my friend too, we used to be childhood friends and everything before Ayano... After Midori had become really popular, I had started the Martial Arts club. I was so busy I lost contact. Since she is my friend, I will get revenge for everything, the bullying, harassment, the fights, and this.. I figured it out! This is easy! There is a new test coming up. We can forge a note from Kokona saying to meet her in the classroom, stuff the answer score in her desk, and frame her for cheating!

 I'm not sure what that will do, but it will pay her back for everything, and then.. I can ask Ayano...She mentioned she didn't want to get expelled until after something... It wasn't suspicious..but I'm wondering what that is. When i got there, I saw her hair blowing in the wind as she held two trashbags filled with toilet paper. I wonder how this will turn out...