Chapter 4

As I went to my locker, Kokona struts over to me. "What do you want Kokona. You are making me sick with that unbearable face, how do you even come to school?" I ask. She slaps me. It didn't hurt cause of my sickness. I called it MUN for Messed Up Nerves. There no cure except to interact with new people and hope I find. Kuudere had the same sickness as I did. I pretended it hurt. "That should teach you not to mess with me." she says. She has purple hair that was in curled like tornadoes, but it had been altered a bit. She had medium hips, really, really big chests that stuck out more than than her stomach, and had a semi-skinny body. The skirts she wore were really short and she went out with a lot of guys. Of course they were either lucky or hated by the students. 

Kokona and her friend Saki had basically ruled the school. I was sick of it though. She slapped me again. "Aren't you gonna answer me?!" she asked slpping me again. It didn't hurt, but I grabbed her hand. I twisted it. "I opened my eyes glaring at her. Her eyes watered, "Leave me alone, you dumb, purple headed, gold digger. I am so sick of you. Just go, and if you try something, I'll fight you." I let go. Filled with anger she charged at me. She hit my head, arm, leg and kicked my shin. It didn't hurt. I however made sure it hurt. I charged at her legs and knocked her over. I punched her head and pulled her ugly pieces of hair. I ripped parts of it out, got up and kicked her in the face. 

"You're all talk, just go...and if you ever mess with me again, you are gonna pay for it. She covered her head crying. The students looked at me angrily and some looked satisfied, mostly the ones who had previously been bullied. Saki came running. She jumped ready to land on me. But finally using the Martial Arts skill I learned, I kick her in the stomach before she lands. She falls down holding her stomach. I left for class. I paid attention until the intercom came on. "AYANO AISHI REPORT TO THE COUNSELORS OFFICE IMMEDIATELY." I get up, students looking at me, and left with a smirk on my face.

 I leave and head there looking at Budo before I leave. He winks at him and mouths, "You stood up for yourself, I like that!" he says before turning to go to my classroom. I sit down across from two angry girls who I had beat up earlier. They looked at me. "You know why I called you here earlier right?" the counselor asks. "Yeah, I do. You called me here because I beat up these two bullying gold diggers. You called me here because I fought someone who had slapped me like 10 times first. You call me here because I fought back when a blue haired girl charged and me and attempted to jump on top of me. " I said.

 "Yes, its already been discussed by the faculty staff already and I'm here to give punishment. Kokona, since you did physically harm Ayano first, you will be suspended for a week. Saki, since you charged and attempted to jump Ayano, you will be suspended for 3 days. Ayano, you did defend yourself, but regardless fighting is highly against the rules. You will be suspended for 2 days. Your parents will be called, and you will attend classes until the day ends. You all know what happens next. Well, you may leave now." she says. 

Suspended, ugh... I walk back to class and find a note in my desk. "I'm proud of you, I know about your punishment, me being your club leader and all, but here is my number so you can text me while your gone. I have to tell you something. ;)" I smiled at the note and held it to my heart blushing. He noticed and smiled at me.  I blushed even more and it disappeared when I heard Kokona was now in our class. I glared. Midori looked at me and smiled big. I felt bad, because when she found out my punishment she'd be sad... I learned a new emotion....guilt.

Author's Note

This chapter is sort of short, sorry about that. I updated twice today maybe a third time maybe. I won't be able to update that often because I have a huge test coming up. I have to study, but I hope you are enjoying the series!!!