Chapter 10- Mixed Feelings

Ayano's POV

I wake up still feeling tired... Ahh, yesterday...that was something... I get up and walk to the bathroom once more to get ready for the day. After a warm shower, and some thinking I go back to my room and put on a white t-shirt with a smiley face on it and some black jeans.  I take in the aroma of the air. It does smell good right about now. I put everything back in my bag neatly and lay it on the end of my bed. I walk out into the kitchen only to find Mina and Budo. I shot Mina a rude glare with a smirk across my face. "Good morning!" Naomi says giving me a light hug. "Good morning, how did you sleep?" I say hugging her back and with a huge smile. It almost made me sick. "I slept well. How about yourself?" she replies. "It was good. That bed is really comfy." I say. "Good, Good, there's a seat next to Budo, I put your breakfast there." she says washing dishes once more. 

"Okay, thank you." I say. I sit next to Budo awkwardly. "So...." I say blushing profusely. "I-I want to say...that...I'm sorry about yesterday...I guess I wasn't really expecting that..." he says looking away. "I should be the one apologizing, I was the one who did it..." I say twiddling my fingers. "Did what? What happened?" Mina asked. "Shut up...you dumb ........" I mumble under my breath. "Excuse me?" Mina says getting up. "There's a problem?" I say getting up after her. "Um, lets finish breakfast so we can go.." says Budo glaring at Mina.  I sit down and finish eating my food. 

After I get up, take my plate to the sink and wash it. I take Budo's plate and wash it too and leave Mina's behind. She sighs loudly before getting up only to put it in the sink and leave it there. Disgusting. No Manners. I could hear Naomi in the background murmuring something to herself, but I couldn't figure out what it was. Budo gets up and smiles at me. "I'll be back in a minute let me grab my wallet and my key to the house." he says leaving along with Naomi. Mina gave a rude glare but I smiled and grabbed my purse.  Mina making me want to slit her throat! What is wrong with me? Oh that's right...emotional insecurity.

 Hope she backs off cause, it might get messy if that's what it comes to. My heart skips a beat as I see Budo walking back. "Shall we go?" he asks. Mina goes to grab his arm; which she succeeds in doing. I give a very sarcastic smile. "Yeah, sure..." I say clinching my fists. I go out the door and run to Midori's house. I open the door (Ayano has a key to the house) and walk inside. I greet Mrs. Gurin or Mom and go to Midori's room. There she was, melted ice cream on her bed, chip bags and crumbs on the floor. There sleeping soundly next to her was Pippi. She was a friend of mine and Kuudere's. I decided I would let them sleep so I left a note on her bed saying:

Dear Midori and Pippi,

I hope you guys will have fun the whole day. I'm going to the carnival with Budo and  with the one and  only annoying Mina. I will probably come back tomorrow or the day after depending on how I feel. I'm filled with rage and confusion. I love Budo, and Mina is trying her hardest to take him for herself. Naturally she's my enemy. Its stressing me out a bit. I still worry about Kokona and I'm going to search for a lead and  finally give her what she deserves. Please do rest up and don't do anything stupid. Luv Ya Midori and Pippi.

-Ayano

 After that I walked out and quietly closed the door. I wish Mom goodbye and told her I would be gone for about a week. She agreed with it understanding fully. She knew about my MUN and she would do anything to help me with it. It was getting better I guess but... I was afraid I might be experiencing too much negativity at once. I gently shut the door and saw Budo frowning. 

Budo's POV

I really hate Mina sometimes. I have to tell her that, I don't like her. I'm really starting to love Ayano, and I-I won't let anyone become between us. She'll be mine....forever. I'm going to tell her that today.

Author's Note

I'm sorry to leave it here! Looks like Budo is turning into a yandere too. My niece turned out to be very cute and very adorable!! I'm sorry I didn't update. I had a serious case of writer's block. I have been reading other stories for inspiration. I don't plan on ending this story anytime soon so, no worries. I try to make each chapter 700 words or so long each time. Its kinda a personal expectation of mine. I really hate short chapters that are only like 200 words or so. It's also because I don't update often enough to have shorter ones. I hope to have more than 15 chapters but I might start another story soon. Maybe tonight. I don't know. I have EST time. Its about to me 10:00pm right now, a little tired. Sorry to make this note long, I like writing so it's not really my intent to make a note more than paragraph, just happens automatically. Honest feedback please. Not too harsh! xD I'm really excited that I hit 1k views! I have to thank you guys for that! I gotta go, have a great day!