Chapter 11

Ayano's POV

I walk back to a angry looking Mina and a tall, handsome Budo waiting for me at the open gate. I try and walk back with a smile on my face but soon enough as we walked down the street my smile wasn't fake anymore. But today I had decided that I was getting rid of Mina..today. While I was in Midori's house I grabbed a hammer. I put in my purse and walked away with them. Budo looked down at me and said, "Hey, Ayano, we are going to go to the carnival in Sisuta Town." My eyes lit up. I had always loved the carnival back when my mom and dad lived with me. "Wow! Really?!" I say looking up at him. 

After I realized that I was staring to long, we looked away blushing profusely. He's so cute! Mina looked angry still and in attempt to that she took his hand. "Budo, I-I have to say something before we go..." she says. Budo was looking annoyed now and I hate when he is like that. "What?" he asks. "I love you! I know that because I've known you since kindergarten and always had a crush on you, and I never told you because I felt that I'd be rejected. If its not too late, Please be my boyfriend!" she asks closing her eyes. 

Budo looked surprised but then frowned a bit. "Look Mina, I only see you as a friend. Its annoying when you try to get close to me in a romantic way. I love someone else and well, I can't be your boyfriend. Please understand." he says before hugging her and walking again. "Like it or not, Budo Masuta! I love you and I will wait!" Those words made my soul want to overtake hers. I was filled with rage and was about to go into my purse but he grabbed my hand. I didn't realize they had walked up. I had stopped for a moment. Brought back to my senses, I go back to where they were. 

Soon enough we arrive. The carnival had a lot of booths and rides and everything you'd see. "Wow!" I say taking in the moment. "What do you want to do? Its to celebrate your birthday after all." he says. I totally forgot! How could I forget? I'm an idiot sometimes. "Oh, lets ride the highest ride up there. Its called "Mizubita Shimasu" meaning the Water Soaker. We can buy a spare change of clothes from that gift shop when we're done." I say. "Mizubita Shimasu, it is... Let's go." he says smiling. The attendant of the coaster said, "Its a two seater ride, I'm afraid one of your friends may not sit with you." she apologized. 

"Its okay. Mina, you don't mind that I sit in the front right?" he says getting in next to me. I Mina mumbled something which I wasn't paying much attention to. Mina end up choosing to sit in the back. Soon the coaster started up. "Ayano, I gotta tell you something before the drop." he says. Right when we were about to go down Budo took my face and crashed his lips onto mine as we went down. The wind felt great against my hair but Budo's kiss felt better. He let go and looked into my eyes before his attention was taken by the splashing water. He was startled and soaked. I laughed as the splasher soaked my clothes and face too. "I-"

Author's Note

OOOHHHH my gosh. We gotta leave it here. Budo kissed her but now what was he gonna say and what about Mina?!?! Oh well... only time will tell. I am sorry for a shorter chapter but it was kinda eventful! I haven't had access to my laptop in a bit so I haven't updated. I will try to do them sooner. I don't really give release dates because it's not guaranteed so the next time is unknown. I also hit 2k views!!! OMG I am really thankful to you guys for positive feedback and such. Thank you again!

Bye!!

-Sav