Chapter 13

Budo's POV

I saw Ayano come back. Her outfit looked really good on her. "Where did Mina run off to?" Ayano asked. "I don't know..." I replied. "No worry, she's probably still changing or something. Do you wanna continue the rest of this date...somewhere else...?" she said in a seductive tone. "W-Whatever do you mean by that?" I said nervously. "Oh nothing~" she said taking my hand. We spent the rest of the day without Mina....maybe she went home....or maybe she was dead like I've been praying? We went back to my house and I saw Ayano shut her door. It was really nice taking her on a date. I didn't even get to ask her out. I sighed and punched my punching bag that was set in my room. I took my shirt off and relaxed on my bed. I could do it tonight...? No....that won't work. Tomorrow, because we go back to school. Yeah, that works. I guess I should sleep, I guess I am a little tired. I'll say goodnight to Ayano first. I opened the door and knocked on her door.  "Come in." she said.  I walked in and sat next to her. "Thanks for today Budo." she said taking my hand. "It's no problem." I said looking away. I could feel my face getting hot. I felt her hand on my face and turned it toward her. She closed her eyes and before I knew it, we were kissing. We broke away for air and looked at each other each with blood red faces. Why am I blushing so hard?! Screw it. "Ayano, I want you to be my girlfriend." I blurted out. She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Of course I will." she said. "This went smooth, thank goodness. Did you see Mina leave?" I asked out of curiosity. "I killed her..." she said. "I'm sorry, what?" I ask letting go of her hand. Ayano is a murderer?! "Sorry Budo, but she had her eyes on you, and I love you. No one can love you like I do and no one can love you except me. I don't want you to be creeped out, that this is just apart of me." she said looking down. "I.......I.......I...don't care." I said. "You don't?" she asked. "No. I love you too Ayano, and I will except any part of you." I said mindlessly. I couldn't control myself anymore. "I would kill for you too, and I wouldn't let any other boy love you." I said. "Really....?" she said smiling slightly. I kissed her again and then after some time, I went to sleep in her room. 

In the morning....

I woke to Ayano sleeping against me. I could feel her breathing; she seemed to be asleep. I inched off the bed and went to the living room. On the news I saw Mina dead and a bunch of tape surrounded the changing area. Ayano was serious then... My mom looked at me and sighed. She hugged me and went to run her usual Sunday errands. I made breakfast for the family and brought Ayano's to her room. "Morning..." she said sleepily. "Hey, did you rest well?" I ask. "Yep." she replied while getting up. "What are we doing today?" I ask. "I don't know, I want to check up on Midori and then see Kokona and Saki. They both caused me to get suspended, remember?" she said eating some of the breakfast I gave her. I clenched my fists. I wouldn't be able to see Ayano on Monday or Tuesday just because of them. "I'll go with you." I said. 

After talking with Midori and Pippi...

I don't believe that Kokona has a crush on me. "She can forget it...!" I mutter to myself. We walked to her house and saw both of them in the yard. They got up when we approached them. "Hey Budo!" she said excitedly. "Hi Kokona!" I said excitedly to be sarcastic. She didn't appreciate it, but ignored it. "What are YOU doing here?" Saki asked glaring at Ayano. "I'm here to get revenge." she said grabbing me by the collar. She kissed me suddenly. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Kokona asked pushing Ayano away. "Letting you know that Budo is mine." she said. I do love a good fight, guess I'll sit back and see them getting beat for the second time.