Chapter 3

It was time for school. I woke up and brushed my teeth. I thought about my discussion with Mina. Maybe I told her too much... Either way she said regardless she wasn't going to lose to me.  I have to do something or else Mina will take him from me if she can woo him enough. My sickness is helping me, thankfully, unlike her, I won't feel regret for my actions.  Now, to get ready for the day. I get dressed and head to school. Every morning before classes start we go to our clubs to talk. Since I was in Martial Arts I had to go now, I couldn't joke around with Midori. I walk to the clubroom, a little before everyone else except for Mina.

 "I know what you've did, but do you know what I've done?" Mina says. "Remember Kuudere?" she finishes. "Yeah, and I know what you did." I said. "H-How?" she asks. "You kidnapped her and tortured her and now her eyes are red, hair is blue, and  she is the number one outcast of the school. I've been meaning to get revenge on you for that, her being my friend and all...All the more to not lose to you." I say glaring. Budo comes in. "Good Morning, Budo. How did you sleep?" I ask him. "Ahh, hey Ayano...I didn't get much sleep I feel like a nap." he says wobbling back and forth. "Let me accompany you to the nurse's office then. You can sleep there." I say. He nods.

 I slide my hand around his waste and he puts his arm over my shoulder. No matter how sleepy he looked he blushed profusely. I blushed too, but it disappeared when I caught Mina glaring at me. I shut the door on purpose and helped him to the office to rest. If I have a boyfriend, I want him to be well rested. I tell him that I'd see him in class. He faintly nods before touching the pillow. He immediately goes to sleep. I giggle a little bit. I skip out and head back to the room to find Mina. "So you think you're little move was good? 

Well try winning him over! You don't understand him! I've know him for years! Since middle school! Its freshman year! What would you know about him?! Look, I'll help you this once, but I've got some information for you. I heard that Kokona Haruka and Hokaru Hinata likes Budo. I also heard that they are soon to be step sisters. I-I thought about....framing them for something.." she said. I laughed. Kokona and Saki were the most popular around the school and bullied everyone. Even me. But still, I wouldn't let anyone like him, love him or possibly make a move on him, except for me. Mina may be my rival, but in order for me, to get rid of these girls by the end of the week, I'd need her help. Budo will be mine. I will do what ever it takes. 

Author's Note: 

I hope you are enjoying this! There are not that many students in yandere simulator, so I am using martial arts, social butterflies and Oka. I will try and update soon! Bye!