12: Thief?

Natsu and Lucille stared at each other, panting. The windows of the car were foggy as Lucy's hand fell from the window, dropping to Natsu's back. Their clothes were in a heap next to them on the floor. They were silent, Natsu trembling above her as sweat covered her skin. She watched him and offered a small smile, reaching her hand up slightly to cup his face, his skin hot to the touch.

"You're trembling..." She murmured as he panted, causing him to laugh slightly.

"Don't worry." He breathed, his hair falling into his eyes. "I'll be alright." He swallowed and leaned down, kissing her sweetly, Lucille's arms instinctively wrapping around his neck. When he pulled away, her dainty fingers reached up and pushed his hair away from his face, pulling him down slightly to press her lips against his forehead, feeling a soft sigh leave his as he moved him self to place his head on her chest, right hand slipping beneath her waist. Running her fingers through his sweaty hair, Lucille rested her chin against the crown of her head, swallowing.

She felt safe as he slept, a light snoring sound leaving him and she smiled, never wanting the moment to end.

***

In another part of the ship, Gajeel, Gray, Levy and Juvia had begun to feel the soft touch of Cupid's love.

Gray and Juvia lay in the bunk beneath Natsu's, Gray's roommates gone.

"Gray..." Juvia murmured, her body curled around his own. Turning his head slightly, he peered down at the quiet blunette and furrowed his eyebrows.

"What is it?"

"When...When Juvia gets to America...will she ever see you again?" Juvia asked in a quiet voice, looking up at the man who held her. Gray smiled and nodded.

"Of course. I will never lead your side, mi amour." He murmured and she smiled, resting her head against his chest.

"Gray..." She started again.

"Juvia, will you marry me when we get to America." He said suddenly and she stiffened, pushing her self up to look down at him.

"What..?" She breathed, her eyes wide.

"Will you marry me when we get to America." He said again and watched as tears welled in her eyes. "Juvia?"

"Of course!" Juvia laughed, hugging him tightly. Gray kissed the bluenettes forehead, holding her tightly against him. She was crying, her tears dripping onto his chest. Flipping them over, Gray braced himself above her with his hands, looking down at her as she smiled happily, tears leaving her eyes and falling in tracks down towards her ears.

She reached up and cupped his face, pushing herself up to kiss him deeply, her fingers lacing themselves in his hair as his hands found her waist. The two came together again with more passion then before and Gray knew that his life would be perfect.

He had to tell Natsu and ask him to be his best man.

***

"So what are your plans when you and your sister reach America?" Levy asked, looking at the man towering above her. Gajeel scratched his chin, pushing his thick black hair away from his eyes.