Meet & Greet

Today Abby and I are at a meet and greet with Kian Lawley. I don't know about her, but I can barely wait! We have been waiting here for 3 hours, in line. My phone is about to die, and Abby's is dead, which is a bummer because I really want a picture on 10 with Kian Lawley. I hope it is worth the while when we get there. We were the last people to come to the meet and greet, because they have to have a limit of the amount of people allowed in these events. Abby has fallen asleep in the bench at the part of the line we are at. I feel like we could be here all night.

The people in front of us look very grumpy. I can't figure out why. They are at a KIAN LAWLEY meet and greet. A few people in the crowd look drunk. Others just look tired, after all, it is 11:00 at night. It sure has been a long day, and we have a long drive ahead of us. When will it be our turn?

Finally! Our time has come. Kian smiles at us, gets his selfie stick out, and takes a few with me and Abby. Then he gets out a card with his number on it. He says we are the lucky 1000th person to come to the meet and greet. He invites us to join him in his suite at the hotel. He says he got a suite with 3 beds. I can do math - 1 for Kian, 1 for me, and 1 for Abby. He escorts us up to the room.

He says to make ourselves comfortable, then he takes a shower. It's been a long day for everyone, so Abby and I just plug our phones in, turn the TV off, and Get in our PJ's. Then we fluff up our pillows for a famous pillow fight. We dart Kian with them when he comes out in his pink and black polka-dotted robe. Don't worry, he is wearing more than that. He laughs a big one, gives us each a kiss on the cheek, and turns the light out.

"Goodnight" I say, and I get my reply.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I hope you liked my first chapter! I'm sorry it's so short, but it is 12:30 and I'm tired. I will update A.S.A.P! ;) ;)