Shopping!

Abby and I pull into our 2nd favorite place in the world, the mall. We park our car and get out. Last Summer for Abby's birthday, she got a thousand dollar shopping spree for the mall! She hasn't used it yet, but it's better late than never! I grab my keys and shut the door. I lock the car and we go inside. Abby checks her phone to see what time it is. "We have 5 hours of quality shopping time before we have to go home." Abby tells me. "It's 4  o'clock, and since it's Sunday, the mall closes at 9."

First stop, Forever 21. We go in and browse around. When we check out, my bag has a new plaid top, a gold heart necklace, and a pair of white jeans. My total is $42.57. Abby found a super cute pair of tan sandals totaling to $31.50. We thank the cashier and go out.

Next stop, food court. I'm hungry and I need coffee, so we get some Starbucks and sit down. "Abby, what are you going to do with Trevor? Oops, that came out wrong, When will you see him next?"

"I don't know Sarah, but I hope soon! he is a really good kisser, and he's hot! He is also smart, and funny! I don't know what's not to like about him." Abby exclaims.

My phone beeps and I look at the notification. It's a text from Rachel, what do you know. "Everything okay?" Abby asks when she sees my pale face. "Oh... I guess."

"What is it?" Abby asks, grabbing my phone.

She reads out loud: Hello? It's Rachel. Are you moving in or what?

"What is this all about?" Abby looks confused.

"I have been getting texts from this Rachel girl all day! I don't know how or why she is texting me, but I know it's getting weird and creepy!" I practically yell. I yell so loud that an old guy looks at me strangely and tells me to "shhhhhhhhhh" . I mouth to him "sorry".

"Abby, I have had a weird feeling about this girl ever since I met her. I think we should book a flight ASAP to California. I want to meet her in person. She lives at the O2L house and she obviously wants to meet me."

"We should head out," Abby says. "Even though it's only 5:30. We can go home and eat dinner. Then we can pack our bags for morning."

Abby and I head out of the mall and into the parking lot. We get in my car and drive home. I drive through a McDonalds and get a chicken wrap for dinner. I ask Abby what she wants and she orders a McFlury. We eat our food and finish just as we get to my house. Abby and I pack our bags, even though I have no clue why. We get in bed and turn the light out.

Abby whispers to me "2 words: road. trip."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading this update! comment below and vote.