Rachel & JC Pt. 2

"What's your question?" Rachel asks me.

"Have you, you know, done it?" I ask.

"Why do you want to know?" She asks.

"Just wondering." I say.

"If you must know, yes." Rachel says.

Rachel and JC have done it? Cool.

I holler to Abby to get in the car to go to Starbucks. But then I realize, I don't know where that is. I ask Rachel where the nearest Starbucks is. She tells me she will drive and we will follow. We follow Rachel to get coffee.

Abby tells me on the way to Starbucks, that she loves Trevor, but she doesn't know if she can move to California. "How about when we finish school?" I propose.

"Maybe, but I don't know." Abby says.

I'm running low on gas, so we stop at a gas station. How long does it take to get a fricking coffee around here?! But then we are here. Or are we? It's an empty lot, and Rachel gets out of her car. This isn't Starbucks! It looks like a place where gangs go and hang out, or where people hookup. Then a jeep pulls up, blaring music. JC gets out along with Trevor and Kian. They all stand, ready for whatever action. And action there will be.

Kian has a bottle in hiss hand, and JC has a hat that looks like it's full of paper. Rachel has a bucket that says TRUTH and Trevor has a bucket that says DARE.

Let the games begin!

-----------------------------

Sorry for short short story but I'm super distracted and I have writers block. G2G love ya!