Visit Pt. 2

"Who is it?" Abby asks loudly because she's in the kitchen and I'm at the front door.

"Come here and see! You wont believe it!" I say.

She comes to the door, and seeing who it is, she faints.

"Abby, I'm here to see you." Trevor Moran says. "Abby? Abby!"

"Trevor, is that... really... you?" Abby is fangirling really hard. "Or am I dreaming? How hard did I hit my head?"

"Abby, this is real. Believe it."

I help Abby up, and she needs it. Trevor pulls her in.

Abby's POV

Trevor? It really is you! Trevor's lips touch mine, and we engage in a long kiss. Taking a breath of air, I pulled away. "Trevor, I" I can't finish because Trevor cuts me off when he pulls in for another kiss. "I didn't know you felt this way! How do you know me?" 

"Abby, I've had my  eye on you for a long time. I watch your YouTube channel. Now here I am!" Trevor says. 

"I love you Trevor! I know I do!"

Sarah's POV  

So there Abby was, making out with Trevor Moran at my door. Could this day get any weirder?

I grab my phone and check my texts. Kian texted me: What u doing? I reply to him: ... nothing much...

I don't know what to tell him. Do I tell him that my best friend is drinking Trevor's saliva? Or do I say that Trevor just showed up at my door? "Abby, we should go."

Abby gets Trevor's number and leaves her number with him. "Text me, call me, FaceTime, Talk to me" Abby says to Trevor with stars in her eyes.

"Let's go get dressed for the day, I could use a trip to the mall. It is Saturday. You know what that means!" I tell Abby.

We say together, "EVERYTHING HALF OFF!" "You know it girl!" Abby gets excited. 

Abby runs up stairs and in 5 minutes, she's downstairs wearing a green crop top, white shorts, green sandals, and matching bracelets. She grabs her purse off the table and gets to my car. "You get dressed and I'll pick good music." Abby calls to me.

I go upstairs and put on a beige tank top, pink skinny jeans, pink jewel earrings, and my favorite beige sandals. I put my mascara and eyeshadow on, grab my purse, and run out the door. I lock the house with my spare keys, and we're off.

In the car, Abby and I talk about Trevor Moran. "He's so cute" Abby says. "I guess, but I still love Kian." I admit. Abby asks me if I think that she should ask him out. I tell her to do what feels right. Then I mention the fact that I'm moving to California soon, and that she should come for a few months to get to know Trevor better. Then she can make her decision. "I just want you to be happy" I tell her.

I take my gum pack out and pop a piece in. Abby's longing for a piece is palpable. I give her a piece and remember the moment in middle school, how every day that I had gum, she would ask for a piece. One time, we stuck ABC gum in between 2 books, but leant on the shelf too hard and knocked it down. I smirk, remembering these moments.

I love Abby, in a friend way. I feel as if I have known her my whole life. I don't know where I would be without her.