Visit Pt. 1

"Good morning beautiful" Kian says on my phone, although I wish he were here right now, to kiss me good morning.

"I love you Kian! I haven't talked to my mom yet about moving to the O2L house, incase you were wondering." I tell Kian. He tells me its fine, and then says he'll see me later. I turn my phone off and go down stairs.

"Morning mom!" Abby and my mom are on the couch. Abby looks as if she got no sleep. "Abby? How did you sleep?"

"Horrible. I am too excited for the tour of the O2L house, you have no idea."

Okay Sarah, here goes nothing - I think to myself.

"I know how you feel Abby, I'm going too you know... I will be... living there soon."

"You what!?!" my mom is surprised, and upset, and hurt, and something else.

"Why do you care?" 

"You are my baby girl, Emily already moved out, and now you?"

"Mom, I'm almost 18. I am not a baby anymore."

At this moment, my mom gives me a hug and goes outside. She gets in her car and goes down the road. I down know and don't care where she went, I'm in a good mood today, and nothing can ruin that. Abby and I grab breakfast, and make coffee. Then, out of nowhere, we hear a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" I yell. I open the door, and my jaw drops when I see who it is. "Abby, you have a visitor."