Girl Talk

We get off the phone with JC and Abby and I go into the bathroom. Kian asks, "Where you girls going?"

I reply, "We need some privacy to talk about private stuff, girl stuff."

"So Abby, I thought you liked Kian, I'm confused."

"Well, Trevor Moran is really cute... and funny. I still would love to date Kian, but am ok with your recent relationship change. However... I hear that Trevor is single." Abby puts emphasis on the word single.

"So..."

"So I might ask him out, unless he asks me out first."  

"I think he would love you Abby! You guys would be so cute together. You're funny, he's funny, but what else do you have in common?"

"I don't know Sarah, but I intend to find out. When should we talk again?"

"I think you should visit the O2L house. Maybe this weekend?"

"That sounds perfect. I hope he likes me."

Abby and I come out of the bathroom to find Kian eavesdropping. "Kian Lawley! Were you eavesdropping?" I yell at him jokingly.

"Nooooooooo......." Kian says very guilty of course.

I nudge him playfully to let him know that I still love him. Then he pulls me in for a kiss. "I love you Sarah." He says, and Abby walks out onto the balcony.

Then Kian asks me, "Sarah, will you move into the O2L house?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like the cliffhanger? See you next week! Sunday night probably, no not tomorrow night. Love you!