Quality Bae Time

Kian wakes me up this morning, but I don't know where I am. I don't even remember going to bed last night. But then I see the empty bottles. I remember getting drunk last night, and that scares me. What did I do? I ask Kian what last night was like, but he tells me that I don't want to know. He took good care of me though, tucked me in and kissed me like that. I sort of vaguely remember it. Kian asks me if I want to spend time with him today, and I say yes.

"Kian, do you want me to make breakfast?" I ask.

"No, we will make it together" Kian says. He grabs my hand ask I start to flip pancakes. He flips it with me. Then he starts to kiss my neck, but I tell him to stop. "There are other people in the house, we have to act decently."

"Actually, I got the house to ourselves today. It's our meetiversary." Kian says, stating that it's been 4 weeks since we first met. Kian feels as if he's known me my whole life.

Kian gets out the stuff to put on our pancakes, and I get the plates out. I start to get cold, so I wrap Kian's warm arms around myself. We dish up breakfast, and sit on the couch. Kian asks me what I want to do today, and I tell him I want to go skinny dipping in the pool. He says, "whatever you want."

After breakfast is over, we go upstairs and get towels. We undress in Kian's room and wrap towels around ourselves. Walking down the stairs, I trip on something. Stupid Sam I think to myself. He let a camera in the middle of the stairs. At least it wasn't a mouse trap.

Kian and I walk out to the pool. We jump in just as the next door neighbor drives by. We are  in the pool, and the old lady neighbor has to drive by. I feel completely out of control and a little nervous. Kian kisses me and makes me feel safe. I embrace in a nude hug with my amazing boyfriend, and he hugs me back. I get a phone call and I get out of the pool. Kian calls for me to wait and not to get out of the warm pool water. "I have to take this call! It's my mom." I say to Kian. I answer the phone to my mom crying. "What happened?" I ask. 

"Your sister is gone. Do you know where she is?" Mom says. 

 "I know exactly where she is. She's here, with Ricky." Ob-vi duh. I call Emily to see if she's alright. She says she's kind of... occupied.

Sam Pottorff walks by the door, and hears our little noises. "Kian. I thought we had the house to ourselves. What is he doing here?" I say. 

I quickly jump up and wrap the blanket around me. Kian just stands there when Sam looks in here. Perfect. Just great. Sam just witnessed my first time with Kian. Wonderful. Sam is just like "Oh hey, I was just leaving anyway..."

Sam leaves the hallway as I turn to Kian. "I love you Kian, but this is weird."

Kian hugs me and dresses me. He then texts JC to see what he is up to.

Kian: wyd?

JC: hanging with my girl friend

Kian: same. Do u know where Abby is?

JC: no clue

Kian: ok. thx anyway

After the weird day I've had, I just want to relax, but of course Kian has something planned for me. Kian wraps his tighty whities around my head, and I think it's a game. He says to close my eyes and he will take me somewhere. Down the stairs we go, step by step. I feel that we are outside and it's a little strange. Kian tells me to brace myself. He takes the "blindfold" off to reveal my surprise.