FaceTime

"So you're dating Kian now. I see how it's going to be. You date my Bae." Abby tells me.

"If it will bother you we can break up"

"No, it's fine"

"Obviously not." I say. "I don't want to ruin our friendship over a boy. Even though it is Kian."

"Seriously Sarah, it's FINE, I'll find someone else." Abby assures me.

We get back to the hotel room and get into some comfy clothes. Kian sits next to me on the bed. We talk about our new relationship status. "I don't think Abby is ok" I tell Kian. "She really likes you"

"She will deal, it's not that I hate her trust me, I love my fans, it's just... you're different. I love you." Kian speaks right to me. He scooches closer, but I start to feel uncomfortable. "Kian, let's take it slow. I love you, but I don't want to jeopardize any relationships.  

I go over to Abby after kissing Kian on the cheek. We laugh and giggle, and we try to think of something we could ask Kian about JC. Finally, we ask, "Who is JC dating now?"

Kian replies; "I don't know, I think the lucky girl's name is Rachel. But I don't know for sure. Want me to call him?"

"Sure, as long as it wont disrupt him."

Kian dials his number and his face comes up on the screen. JC smiles at us, and his girlfriend waves. "Hi, I'm Rachel, JC's boyfriend." Kian was right. She is really pretty. "How old are you?" I ask Rachel.

"I'm 19" she replies. "So where are you guys?" Kian asks.

"We are in the old O2L house." JC says.

JC pans his cam around and we see Ricky and Trevor. They're just sitting outside. They wave and I see a smirk on Abby's face. She whispers to me so that Kian can't hear, "I like Trevor Moran."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for such a short chapter, but I hope you liked it. Trying to update every day is hard, but I have my goals. Comment below your favorite O2L member: JC Caylen, Connor Franta,  Ricky Dillon, Sam Pottorff, Kian Lawley, or Trevor Moran. Mine is Kian - duh