Starbucks

"Good morning beautiful ladies" Kian wakes us up.

"Ughhhh" Abby groans, it looks like she was in the middle of a good dream, even though life right now seems pretty close to her dreams. After all, we are in the same room and Kian Lawley!

"Good morning to you too" I say and I throw a pillow at her.

"So, where do you girls want to go for breakfast? It's on me." Kian asks.

"Starbucks!" we both say.

"Then Starbucks it is!" Kian grabs his keys and goes out of the room. "I'll see you down in 10."

Abby and I get dressed. She is wearing a blue spaghetti strap tank top, denim short shorts, gray vans, and silver hoops. She puts her phone in a case to match. Then she grabs her tan sunglasses and perches then on her head.

I'm wearing a coral lace T-shirt, white short shorts, coral sandals, gold hoops, and a matching wristlet. I grab my phone and head out the door.

Abby and I are downstairs just as Kian is ready. We all head out into Kian's car. I get to sit in the front.  

We arrive at Starbucks and get out. When we get inside, I order a caramel macchiato, and Kian gets the same. I also get a buttery croissant with egg and cheese. Abby orders a Mocha latte, with a bagel and cream cheese.

After she orders, she goes to the bathroom. When she's in there, something very weird happens. Kian Lawley puts his hand in mine, and gets on one knee. He asks me, "will you go out with me?"

Immediately I say yes. Kian tells me to be quiet about it because he doesn't want Abby to know yet. We get our food and sit down. Abby comes out of the bathroom and sits near us. We eat in quiet, and after, we throw our trash away. With Kian's hand in mine, we walk out of Starbucks. Just then, I run into my sister Emily. She is in love with Kian, but Kian has chosen me. She says hi, and, see you later. She looks really jealous.

In the car I tell Abby, "I'm dating Kian. "

"Sorry Kian, I just had to."  Abby looks surprised, but happy for me. At the same time, I bet she wishes it were her. We drive back to the hotel room.