Road Trip

Today Abby and I are starting our road trip to California. I am excited to see my Bae, and a little nervous to meet Rachel in Person. "Do you know how old Rachel is?" I ask Abby.

"No clue" Abby tells me.

I wave to my mom through the window and head out. My sister's car is gone, again. She is probably hanging out with Ricky again. Abby and I go to Starbucks to pick up some coffee for the trip. She turns on her phone and plays our song. We sing along to "Me myself and I".

Ooh! It's just me myself & I

Solo ride until I die

I got that fire in my soul

Ooh

We stop to gas up in New York. Abby checks her phone to find a text from Trevor. He knows we are on our way to see him. The text is... kind of R rated. Abby doesn't tell me what it says, but she tells me it's a little, inappropriate. Of course, that's Trevor. Abby gets out of the car to go into the gas station to take a piss. All that coffee went right through her. I have been driving for 4 hours straight. I hope Abby can take the wheel soon. I almost fell asleep.

Abby gets back and she sits in the drivers seat. She drives until dark.

____________________________________

2 days go by and we finally get to our destination. We park our car in the O2L garage. Kian and Trevor come out to greet us. I embrace into a long hug with Kian. Even though it has only been a week, it feels like I haven't seen him in ages. Meanwhile, Abby and Trevor are kissing like there is no tomorrow. I take my bags and go inside the house. There Rachel is sitting on the couch, on JC's lap. She is kissing him and I walk out. Rachel yells at me, "No Hello?!?"

"Oh... hi" I say.

She is such a bitch - Rachel thinks to herself. I can hear her mumble to herself that I'm a bitch. What did I ever do to her?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter, but school calls, Study hall is over. I will update ASAP. Probably tonight if I can. Love you guys!