Departure

"You want me to move into the O2L house!" I say to Kian. "That's a big move from where I live! California is a big state to move to, I don't know what to say..."

"Say yes" Kian says.

"Yes? But what am I committing to? I have to graduate first. And what about my family, and friends? Where will they go? Can Emily come with me?"

"Emily? Who's she?"

"She's my sister, Kian. She's actually dating Ricky."

"Oh" Kian says, "She can move in too, there's plenty of room!"

"I'll think about it Kian, but if I do, I must graduate first. I'm almost done school... actually, I think I will. After all, that is any girl's dream. Does that Rachel girl live there?"

"I didn't even know here... JC has his secrets." Kian says.

"And Abby can move in too?"

"Move where?" Abby asks, rubbing her eyes from the long nap that she woke up from.

"The O2L house" I say, jumping up from the seat I was sitting in. "Kian invited me to move in."

Kian rubs my back and kisses my neck to let me know his love. I really loves when he does this even though it makes me feel as though he is teasing me.

"Sarah! Look at the time!" Abby hollers.

I check my watch. "Oh my god! Kian, Abby and I have to go!"

"Where?" Kian asks.

"Home, our flight leaves in 2 hours but we need to get there." I say, paranoid.

"So soon? I will get back to you. I love you sweetie. Here, take this for the trip." Kian gives me his shirt.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because then I have to see you again to get it back - it is my favorite shirt."

I start to cry then, sad to leave but happy that I'll see him soon. "See you in a month" I wave and leave.

Abby and I get a taxi and go to the airport. Goodbye California. Hello New York.