InuYasha Fan Fiction: A new life part 17

The Next Problem

The police covered the corpse with a huge covering, then placed it on the ambulance.

InuYasha, Kagome, Kaede, the detective, and the neighborhood watched her leaving.

Her son looked down, wondering what will happen soon.

'now that I'm all alone... what shall I do?' he questioned himself.

Kagome looked at his gleaming eyes; it's golden orbs representing loneliness.

She wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly.

Kaede, on the other hand, asked the detective to leave so they can have privacy.

And so he did.

The whole gloomy neighborhood went back to their own houses, even Kaede.

"Ka..Go..Me.." he whispered as a tear streamed down his cheek once more.

"InuYasha.. whatever happens.. I'm here." she said.

He curled up his lips, while feeling the warmth of her sweet hug.

She pulled away, then gave a quick kiss onto his pale lips then ran away.

"w-wait..." InuYasha reached out for her, but she was now too far from him.

He touched his lips, and let out a deep audible breath.

He went back to his house, and felt the atmosphere getting colder as time passed by.

He went to the kitchen, as his mind swirled with the wind coming from the opened window.

He pulled out a small knife from it's place, then thought of something weird.

Slashes, deep pitched screams, and sobs were heard inside his house.

There came the next day......

InuYasha went to his classroom, and saw Kagome in there.

He decided to sit to his own chair beside Kagome, without even thinking.

Kagome looked at his shaking arm rested on his desk, and saw a small fresh slash hiding under his long uniform sleeves.

She started to worry.

"InuYasha..? you okay?" she asked, her heart was slowly filled with concern and worry.

He turned to her, and gave a faint smile.

When Teacher Kikyo came, she both glared at InuYasha and Kagome, then sighed.

"let's start the class, I think." she dropped her books on her table, then picked up the chalk.

"okay... so, where were we?" she asked.

InuYasha knew the answer, so he raised his hand without having a second thought.

Kagome's eyes followed the small slash on his arm.

When he raised it, his sleeves slowly slid down, exposing the large fresh cut on his arm.

'InuYasha!' she gasped loudly, which made the whole class turn to her, also InuYasha.

Kikyo looked back, confused.

"is something the matter?" she asked.

"n-nothing, m-ma'am Kikyo." she turned her head to the front, embarassed.

InuYasha also noticed the slash, so he dropped his right hand and covered the wound.

Kikyo, on the other hand, stared at InuYasha and decided that he will answer the question.

"InuYasha?"

InuYasha stood up, still covering his wound.

"yesterday, we tackled about the Metric System." he stated.

Kikyo smiled. "good."

He sat down, and unnoticed someone staring madly at him.

It was Sesshomaru.

"Ma'am Kikyo's attention was always caught by that stupid guy. I must do something." he whispered.

Kikyo's attention was caught when she heard his echoing whisper.

"is something wrong, Sesshomaru?" she questioned.

"no. nothing at all ma'am." he answered.

After answering, she continued to teach the lesson.

'something's wrong to Ma'am Kikyo. I like the old her. The loving her. If InuYasha's involved in her attitude change, I'm gonna kill him. Same with his girlfriend.' he gave a sharp glare behind InuYasha and Kagome's back.

Another problem is awaiting for them.