InuYasha Fan Fiction: A new life part 18

The New Relationship

The time of lunch break came.

The raven-haired girl went to the small and noisy canteen, then saw almost thousands of students enjoying their time.

'Oh man... I'm the last on this stupid line again...'  She thought annoyingly.

Unnoticed, behind her stood InuYasha, whose eyes are not in the mood.

As Kagome stood, she felt a cold feeling behind her, which made her shiver slightly.

Turning back to see who it was, she surprisingly gasped.

"I-InuYasha!" she yelled, yet her voice wasn't heard because of the volume of the noise of the other students.

"what? am I a monster to be yelled at?" he asked.

"S-Sorry. I-I was just...nothing." she said, stuttering.

InuYasha sighed, then rested his gentle hand on her head.

"If you wanna say something, positive or negative, I'll accept it. Because it'll change me." he eludicated.

Kagome blinked in confusion.

"what?" she asked.

'is this girl so slow or what?!' InuYasha thought annoyingly.

When InuYasha just muttered inside his mind and forgotten about her, the girl just let out an audible breath then turned back.

"InuYasha... Do you think love will exist between us?" she asked.

InuYasha's ears heard her words.

"w-what?!" he yelled surprisingly and almost freaked out.

In front of her also heard what she said, which made the person freak out and yell "what?!" in front of her.

It was Koga.

"what the hell are you doing here, Koga?!" InuYasha yelled.

"looking for food because I'm hungry!" He replied.

Kagome just stood between them, silent and frozen.

They both stared at her.

"InuYasha. You have a girlfrien--"

Smack!

InuYasha punched Koga's head before he could say such a nonsense word.

"ouch!" he rubbed his head.

"shut that mouth up. got it?" he gritted his teeth.

"fine, fine!!" Koga answered.

When it was Koga's turn, the bell suddenly rang, pausing the line.

"awww! it rang when it is my turn to order?! How weird is this?!" Koga cried.

"shut up idiot! you're not the only one who's hungry here!" InuYasha yelled.

'what if ... me and InuYasha were together..? can I change him? or can't I?' Kagome thought.

As the two boys were fighting, Kagome just sighed, then walked away.

She took a grip at InuYasha's hand, then started dragging him.

She haven't noticed that her finger was pressed at his cut.

InuYasha closed his eyes in pain.

"where are you taking us, Kagome?" he asked, trying to keep the normal pitch of his voice.

Kagome didn't say a word.

She, along with him, went to the pathway to the comfort room.

"it's class time! what are you doin--"

Kagome pressed her lips against his.

The soft feeling of her lips made InuYasha blush.

'this...romantic feeling...it's so good...' Kagome thought.

'but..it's nothing when you have a deep problem...' Tears streamed down her cheeks while kissing the boy.

As seconds passed, she pulled away, and sobbed while looking straight to InuYasha's eyes.

"please... don't be suicidal... being alone in life is hard... but remember, I'm here. please stop." she begged as she took a hard grip onto his uniform.

"so... you knew about it..." he sighed.

He opened his arms and wrapped it around the girl to make her feel comfortable.

"Kagome..I'm fine now. I want the smiling you. I want the happy you. I want the annoying you." he whispered.

"b-but--"

"everything's fine. why? because as long as we're together and loving each other, we can survive."

Kagome smiled, and cried harder.

But now, no tears of loneliness was seen.

It is now a tear of happiness.

"I love you, InuYasha..." she whispered.

"I love you too, Kagome." he replied.

Well, they may be late for the next subject and they left InuYasha's friend alone, at least a new relationship was made between them.