Chapter 7- Meeting my stylist

CHAPTER 7- Meeting my stylist

I am taken to my prep team (Lucia, Florence and Kit Kat) and they strip me down start working on my body. Good job they don't televise this on TV!  Is is quite a painful process, all the strips of wax they put onto your body and then strip it off in an agressive way. They pluck my eyesbrows in a very careless way, not caring if i squeal in pain. After the whole process you feel like a new born baby. I feel like crying, why do they have to do this to us? Aren't we going to be tortured enough? They don't speak at all, my prep team, they are completely concentrated on preparing me for my stylist.

 I am then led into a small, cold room where i will meet my stylist. I take this time to think things over, trying to imagine my stylist and how crazy her looks will be. I think about the importance of the tribute parade, about how this is the crucial moment to get sponsors and i am hoping my stylist has a bit of common sense and dresses us up in a dress that will stand out.

 At that moment in comes my stylist, and she was worse than i thought. Neon yellow frizzy hair with blue and orange tattoos all over her body and astonishingly  bright red skin. And you can see that she is a person with not much common sense or intelligence...oh dear!

"Helloooooo my name is Blueberry and i will be your amazing stylist!!" She squeals and starts laughing hysterically. Oh great, i think to myself, i will never get sponsors now! I know she will probably put me in a silly dress and me and Thresh will be the laughing stock of the ceremony.

She starts to prattle on about how excited she is and how this is her chance to show her style talent and how i will look "super adorably cute" in my costume. I completely block out what she is saying and start think about Lily. Oh Lily, how i wish you were here with me. If only you knew what a ridiculous and embarrassing costume they will probably make me where, you would slap them silly and get their senses right. But you cant...