Chapter Nine

'So the weather's nice,' Blaine said breaking the uncomfortable silence, cautiously looking over towards Parker and me who were the main cause of the discomfort.

We were now sitting down in a booth that was practically empty except for us and a two guys across the cafe. Anne left to get our orders which was just coffee. Strong, black coffee. Something that was immediately suggested from Blaine.

The entire ride Parker and I tried to get along, that definition being swearing all contact to each other. The plan was going along swimmingly for the first 30 minutes but then the heater was too hot for his highness even when it was absolutely perfect temperature already but no he wanted it 3 notches down which would turn the car into a frozen wasteland.

So that formed into an argument between us while Anne and Blaine stayed absolutely quiet, probably regretting ever inviting us.

"Just pull down the window if your body's too hot then!" My god I was about to kill this idiot.

"Sorry babe can't help it, it's in my DNA," smirked Parker.

"You conceited, arrogant, cocky bastard," I snapped, in a flash I rolled down his window which was not fun I tell you to reach the button I had to lean my body over his. To say he was shocked would be an understatement.

"What the hell are you doing!"

"Well, I thought someone with such a cold heart would want to be in his element."

He immediately pulled up his window before he froze to death, I couldn't complain I honestly didn't think of the consequences to my action. It was ten times colder in the car.

"What kind of crazy person does that? Of course no one else but you."

"Oh that's rich I wasn't the one complaining for it to be colder but when I decided to help you, you call me a crazy person."

"You opened the window in the middle of winter its freaking -5 degrees. How is that helping?"

"Well I agree not my best moment but I wouldn't of had to if you weren't such a arrogant asshole."

"Yeah well your a know it all princess."

"Being a know it all means that I am a smart and since I am an actual princess your point was invalid."

Parker was about to say something but before he could Anne interrupted us with a scream turning around in her seat.

"ENOUGH! You two are honestly worst than a rabid dog fight. I thought that bringing you two would stop the uncomfortable atmosphere the past month, but I think it made it worst. You guys are completely insufferable to be around, Fawn I love you you're my best friend but you have got to calm you shit, Parker... I don't know you and I honestly think Fawn here is the one who is mostly the problem."

"Hey!" I yelled offended

"Please you know its true," Anne said, "Anyway I do agree with Fawn, stop being a conceited jerk. But both of you need to resolve your problems with each other or else just be quiet until we get to the cafe. Do you both agree?"

We both mumbled a "yes maim" shocked at Anne's outburst.

"Great, now that's cleared up how much longer till we get there babe." Anne smiled back to her cheerful self.

"Just another twenty minutes babe," Blaine answered unhindered from her outburst, probably use to it.

The rest of the trip was in silence except for Blaine and Anne talking.